Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance fans spend money they don't have!

my friend just sent me this in an email, i don't know where she got it from but it's pretty funny:

When it comes to money, I think trance music fans have to be some of the most illogical people I've ever met. No matter how dire their financial situation, if a big DJ is in town, they will spend exorbitant amounts of money to see him. My buddy will be like, "Yeah dude I'm going to a show tonight, tickets were only eighty bucks!" And I'll say, "But you have no money, you haven't worked in six months and you haven't bought your dad a Father's Day Present yet." The response: "Whatever man, it's Oakenfold!!"

Guest LeVeL

my friend just sent me this in an email, i don't know where she got it from but it's pretty funny:

When it comes to money, I think trance music fans have to be some of the most illogical people I've ever met. No matter how dire their financial situation, if a big DJ is in town, they will spend exorbitant amounts of money to see him. My buddy will be like, "Yeah dude I'm going to a show tonight, tickets were only eighty bucks!" And I'll say, "But you have no money, you haven't worked in six months and you haven't bought your dad a Father's Day Present yet." The response: "Whatever man, it's Oakenfold!!"

So what you got against Oakenfold :-X.....I personally think someone who is completely broke and spends 80 dollars to see a Dj seeing that their financial situation is not that swell is completely dumb. But if you have the money and you can spend it spend it....this doesn't just go for Trance dj's their are also House Djs too people will spend money to see for that price.

It all comes down to the money and to how much fun you will have that night. I remember last time Oakenfold played Space he truly annihilated that main room. Overall the night was worth every penny but the cost wasn't even close to 80 dollars. I got my dose of Hernan as the opener and then he played the Terrace as a surprise.

it was another Perfecto night baby, dont hate on the man and dont hate on the genre.... 8)

Guest cutchemist

I'm doing the same thing to see PVD in Chicago but.........

#1 OMG it PVD who stole my heart and soul around 2am @Ultra

#2 Chi Town is Crazy in the summer (everyone puts away the black trench coats finally)

#3 Chances to see big names up here in the snow tundra don't come around that often

I'm doing the same thing to see PVD in Chicago but.........

#1 OMG it PVD who stole my heart and soul around 2am @Ultra

#2 Chi Town is Crazy in the summer (everyone puts away the black trench coats finally)

#3 Chances to see big names up here in the snow tundra don't come around that often

and it's reasons like those that we keep doing it!

Guest durrtylexx

only for armin would i do that lol

:-X

I understand you like Trance but Armin is the weakest link. :P

During the WMC I killed my savings account.