Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen spying on the board

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Saleen come out,come out wherever you are...... ;D. Come on stop the hiding everyone knows you want to post.

Guest JMT

Saleen come out,come out wherever you are...... ;D. Come on stop the hiding everyone knows you want to post.

ha ha ha

Guest guyman1966

So THE Saleen comes out last night and meets up w/ us...

It was great. We're with A Canadian Hockey player who shall remain nameless - and I got to work in my routine about how EuroTrash players are killing the NHL. Classic!

It was great. We're with A Canadian Hockey player who shall remain nameless - and I got to work in my routine about how EuroTrash players are killing the NHL. Classic!

why would you hide the identity of a hockey player?

spit it out!

Guest guyman1966

why would you hide the identity of a hockey player?

spit it out!

No can do. I don't want to hurt his reputation by being associated w/ THE Saleen. ;D

Guest LeVeL

Yeah who's the Hockey player is he a Bure or is he atleast a Florida Panthers player or something......spit it out Guyman...or I will start calling you Eurotrash since your associating yourself with them. ;D :P

Guest JMT

what did this anonymous player think of your routine?

(PS. Bure is russian)

Guest guyman1966

what did this anonymous player think of your routine?

(PS. Bure is russian)

He was laughing his ass off. I think that if I was one-on-one with out Saleen and Mrs. Guyman the player might have opened up more about the EuroTrash. He seemed to agree. Canadian Farm boys are so down to earth!