Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIP for Danny Tenaglia

Guest PRTAZZZ

Guest LeVeL

Thats too much money for just Danny.....now if it was WMC it would be a different story. EnVy is taxing nasty for this event.

Thats too much money for just Danny.....now if it was WMC it would be a different story. EnVy is taxing nasty for this event.

with a new dynacort, I can see why.. NV is on par with space as with sound, lights and djs. (for atlest one night)

HOWEVER NV, YOU FOCKERS NEED TO GET THOSE PARKING SPOTS IN FRONT OF THE CLUB CLEARED OUT! or do what peter gatien use to do, park his lambo in front of exit.

Guest vanbuurenfan

Tables are $600 before friday and includes:

2 bottles and 5ppl ----

$25 each additional person up to 7ppl max

Reservations @

Prtazzz@aol.com or 786 277 2110

FOR 600.00 I WANT A VIP TABLE, 4 BOTTLES, SOME CHEESEBURGERS, AND EVERY TIME THE QUEEN T STARTS TALKING SHIT ON THE MIKE I GET TO POP HIM RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

NOW THATS VIP........

Guest r3nz0

How much is regular entry this Friday? ???

Regular? What for, Dan?

You're a baller--so act like one!

Hehe, j/k....it's $20. ;D

Guest PRTAZZZ

no is not 2 bottls are $500 anywhere you go + tip

Guest vanbuurenfan

the extra 100.00 are going towards the rental on the dyyyyynacord.........hehe. ;D

Guest PRTAZZZ

the extra 100.00 are going towards the rental on the dyyyyynacord.........hehe. ;D

is not rented son we bought it thanks

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I think that is an awesome deal..u get two bottles which is a good amount of dirnks for 5 people..a table..so u can sit with a packed club...and everyone's entry for $120 a piece...people will end up spending that easily without any of that....not bad at all.

Guest swirlundergrounder

600 hundos? I'll sneak in my own fold up table and a bag of airline shoters!!!! 8)

Guest Tru1

That sounds about right to me.

You got to pay to play. DT is a sellout show, only so many of them come along each year. You have to maximize the revenues otherwise all of the work and cost involved with producing it doesn't make sense. Ladies and gentlemen, let us not forget, clubbing is our culture, however, it is a business too.

I hope they tuned that system really well......because it would really suck to pay and be dissapointed....... I remember some nights at liquid when they would go crazy charging for tables and the sound would suck all night and scaring the people with the prices on vip was one of their downfalls.....

Guest durrtylexx

I think that is an awesome deal..u get two bottles which is a good amount of dirnks for 5 people..a table..so u can sit with a packed club...and everyone's entry for $120 a piece...people will end up spending that easily without any of that....not bad at all.

thats not bad..I agree..

Guest vanbuurenfan

is not rented son we bought it thanks

I DIDNT REALIZE THEY SOLD DYNACORDS ON EBAY......"SON"

AND YOU GUYS BETTER GET SOME REAL DJ'S IN THERE SOON OR YOU MIGHT BE RESELING THAT DYNACORD AFTER YOUR CLOSING PARTY.........."SON"

Guest LeVeL

AND YOU GUYS BETTER GET SOME REAL DJ'S IN THERE SOON OR YOU MIGHT BE RESELING THAT DYNACORD AFTER YOUR CLOSING PARTY.........."SON"

Thats Cold.....man

Guest PRTAZZZ

Thats Cold.....man

lololololol u are a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!