Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cool miami pic

Guest JMT

Guest durrtylexx

storm.jpg

thats pretty cool...remember that pic of that tornado in the middle of downtown Miami, a few years ago..thats was cool as shiet thank god nothing happend...

Guest durrtylexx

tornado_miami.jpg

On 12 May 1997 an F1 tornado moved through the downtown Miami around 2:00pm EDT. Even though the tornado produced significant damage, it will be remembered not for that but for the photographs and videos taken as it moved through the skyscrapers of downtown Miami. The images made newscasts and headlines around the world. Using the latest computer and radar technology the tornado event was well forecast at least 24 hours in advance by the National Weather Service Forecast Office in Miami.

Guest durrtylexx

tornado_miami.jpg

NOT COOL...! :o :o :o

I mean the pic came out cool.A tornado in the middle of downtown Miami or anywhere is not cool...

Guest technowhore

yeah i know i was just kidding. :P Is that a real tornado or is it digitally put there through the wonders of Adobe Photoshop....? ???

Guest Clarisa

I was working in Coral Gables when the 1997 tornado hit Downtown MIA. I was in total awww being able to see nature at work. Totally beautiful.

Guest obby

I was working in the 701 Brickell Avenue building during this storm. Saw it live and direct which was kind of cool. Scary but cool.

tornado_miami.jpg