Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Danny Tenaglia@ Envy

Bling

Guest pod

Envy is one of the few clubs in town that will allow her in. She's been banned from Space for fighting and stealing people's shit, she's already banned from Nocturnal, and I'm sure crobar won't let her in either.

I don't mind letting trannies into a club, but letting one in who clearly can't manage the combination of hormones and excessive drug use is just plain stupid.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

last time i went to Opium, Wanda nearly beat up a girl in the bathroom.....i ran out the door, she can kick any normal sized guy's butt, and i saw the rage in her face so i quickly made an exit...no need to see a 7 ft tall trannie take on a small chick....

Guest LeVeL

Was anyone there when the 7 foot drag queen Wanda walked in? i heard she went into the dj booth :o

Yeah i saw the 7 foot drag queen, by the way there were 3 other drag queens around EnVY and they happened to get it on in the girls bathroom, that was nasty :-X.

But the highlight for me was Faithless- I want More (Filterheadz remix) More than now, the light into the bass and drum. More than now, the light into the bass and drum. More than now, the light into the bass and drum. More than now, the light into the bass and drum. More than now, the light into the bass and drum. More than now, the light into the bass and drum..........I want mooore, I want more!

Guest web_norah

DT's most famous Faithless remix was Salva Mea IMO of course. i would have *LOVED* to hear that new song by Faithless looped by DT

the trannies are all over the beach, Opium and Prive, Back Door Bamby parties, etc ...not sure about other venues but Wanda is so scawwwwyyyyy ...Elaine Lancaster is sweet :)

Guest fairyDust

Yeah i saw the 7 foot drag queen, by the way there were 3 other drag queens around EnVY and they happened to get it on in the girls bathroom, that was nasty :-X.

LOL!!!!!!!!

Guest mikepayne

music lovers.. the ones that throw the powder down on the dance floor so they can get a good slide. ha ha.

Ahahahahahaa... Holy shit... I've never heard of this or seen it done, but it sounds like a badass idea, and probably hysterical to watch. I've always thought it easier to dance in socks on carpet for that same reason. I hope I see someone busting that shit out in a club one day.

Guest mikepayne

Envy is one of the few clubs in town that will allow her in. She's been banned from Space for fighting and stealing people's shit, she's already banned from Nocturnal, and I'm sure crobar won't let her in either.

I don't mind letting trannies into a club, but letting one in who clearly can't manage the combination of hormones and excessive drug use is just plain stupid.

Damn... banned from a club several months before it opens, eh? That's one infamous tranny...

Guest LeVeL

You know what surprised me the most about this night is seeing Candy Ravers at a danny tenaglia appearance. there were a couple of people with Glowsticks and all. I thought these objects were not allowed at House events only in Trance events.

But i guess not........I guess its a new trend again.

Guest mikepayne

You know what surprised me the most about this night is seeing Candy Ravers at a danny tenaglia appearance. there were a couple of people with Glowsticks and all. I thought these objects were not allowed at House events only in Trance events.

But i guess not........I guess its a new trend again.

I've only been to envy twice but it was crackhead city both times. It's the kind of place I'd expect to see people walking around with Vicks masks on. Hell, it's entirely possible the people you saw didn't even know DT was going to be there beforehand, they just needed their Friday night fix. :)

Guest djbruno

Ya know I didnt see the guy that always wears the lights all over his head?! Did anybody else see him? He is ALWAYS at eNVy on Fridays.

Yeah he was there... He just didn't have all his toys... Hmmm, I wonder if they didn't let him in with his stuff??? Not sure. but he was there I saw him..

Ya know I didnt see the guy that always wears the lights all over his head?! Did anybody else see him? He is ALWAYS at eNVy on Fridays.

Yeah he was there... He just didn't have all his toys... Hmmm, I wonder if they didn't let him in with his stuff??? Not sure. but he was there I saw him..

LOL! No wonder I didnt see him...I have no idea what his actual face looks like. Thanks Bruno.

Guest r3nz0

Damn, can't believe I missed DT. Anybody knows when he'll be back?

What do you mean "back?"

He's still there doing his marathon set. :P ;D

Damn, can't believe I missed DT. Anybody knows when he'll be back?

What do mean "back?"

He's still there doing his marathon set. :P ;D

yep i heard DT just went to take a piss... :P but hes back on the decks now .......

Guest durrtylexx

I saw him lmao..that was f'ing weird..Like Turbo said the club had an underground feel to it..I liked the fact that no one cared and everyone was themsleves..

Guest coach

nice.. and the other older ones?

Yeah, you should probably check them to make sure I didn't mess them up too bad.

Yeah, I saw that 7ft jackass at the door when I was walking into the club. She/he/whatever the hell it is what making a scene in front because they wouldn't let her/it/him in. That must have been one of the most infuriating scenes i have witnessed in a while. They almost arrested it. They need to ban that idiot from every club in the city. If it was my club, the minute that clown would start talking crap, i would mace him or her screw it you know what i mean. ;)

Guest web_norah

Yeah, I saw that 7ft jackass at the door when I was walking into the club. She/he/whatever the hell it is what making a scene in front because they wouldn't let her/it/him in. That must have been one of the most infuriating scenes i have witnessed in a while. They almost arrested it. They need to ban that idiot from every club in the city. If it was my club, the minute that clown would start talking crap, i would mace him or her screw it you know what i mean. ;)

i wouldnt mess with Wanda...she is famous for beating the crap out of MEN

BTW did you guys get that DT is playing at EnVy Labor Day Weekend :)

i wouldnt mess with Wanda...she is famous for beating the crap out of MEN

BTW did you guys get that DT is playing at EnVy Labor Day Weekend :)

Wanda is just plain retarded, if you were there to see the freakin scene he/she made you'd understand. That "thing" is out of control it belongs nowhere but cellblock 11.