Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Danny Tenaglia@ Envy

Bling

Guest durrtylexx

Yeah, I saw that 7ft jackass at the door when I was walking into the club. She/he/whatever the hell it is what making a scene in front because they wouldn't let her/it/him in. That must have been one of the most infuriating scenes i have witnessed in a while. They almost arrested it. They need to ban that idiot from every club in the city. If it was my club, the minute that clown would start talking crap, i would mace him or her screw it you know what i mean. ;)

BTW did you guys get that DT is playing at EnVy Labor Day Weekend :)

I'll be there... :)

Thanks Norah I think your kewl...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I saw that 7ft jackass at the door when I was walking into the club. She/he/whatever the hell it is what making a scene in front because they wouldn't let her/it/him in. That must have been one of the most infuriating scenes i have witnessed in a while. They almost arrested it. They need to ban that idiot from every club in the city. If it was my club, the minute that clown would start talking crap, i would mace him or her screw it you know what i mean. ;)

BTW did you guys get that DT is playing at EnVy Labor Day Weekend :)

I'll be there... :)

Thanks Norah I think your kewl...

I agree, Norah def seems like a kewl chick that likes to hang with the fellas and drink high carb beers and greasy buffalo wings all night.... ;D But back to the topic, if DT comes for Labor day weekend i'm there no question. It would definitely be the shit if they had Angelo Kortez spin side by side with him. Last time he came down to NV he rocked it.

Guest mikepayne

But back to the topic, if DT comes for memorial day weekend i'm there no question.

Labor Day. Memorial Day just passed...