Proof that the Space jocks...

CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest endymion

Carisa, it's because when you get loaded you run around calling people by their screen names. People three clubs away know by the end of the night that you're that Crazy C girl.

Guest web_norah

grumpy? i congratulate someone on their efforts and you call me grumpy.....please. save the drama for later.

I wanna be known too....I have stuff to say ...I have an opinion ..........just wait until I am out of my house arrest I will become legendary....you will see :'(

Guest deesoulrelic

read CJ. I met both Cedric and Ralph for the first time Sat night and they both knew who I was by my screenname. ;)

ur right crzy they look at this board all the time

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

Carisa,

Why call them Space jocks? Your begining to sound like someone we all love...... ::)

Norah is always grumpy, poor girl, too much house is bad for the blood, btw, have u seen the new matt damon movie, that will put u in a good mood!!!

Guest lyrik

grumpy? i congratulate someone on their efforts and you call me grumpy.....please. save the drama for later.

lol

My question is what happens later?

Guest lyrik

later? nothing happens.

here goes to another epic thread....long live trance yo!

Werd up - fried like chicken!

Guest LeVeL

Why dont you stop complaining that I wont go out with you and move on to someone else?

Ohhh that was cold.........thats the reason I love you so much Miss C :-* :-*

I dont even know what this thread is about anymore. Please forget it ever existed. ::)

now when u say forget u mean forget as ... forgetting they way u acted friday ? or as forget u r here ...

Why dont you stop complaining that I wont go out with you and move on to someone else?

LMAO!!!! C'mon Andrew, cut the poor girl some slack, it happens to all of us. She's crazy , that's why we love her ass.

Guest lyrik

I dont even know what this thread is about anymore. Please forget it ever existed. ::)

now when u say forget u mean forget as ... forgetting they way u acted friday ? or as forget u r here ...

Wha-Wha-What?? Drew are you trying to tap a little Crzy azz :P

You gotta be smoove mang....like "here C...try this drink....oh no it doesn't have that much alcohol in it.....make sure you finish it....no I didn't get you another drink...thats the same one...you're just a slow drinker" ;)

Wha-Wha-What?? Drew are you trying to tap a little Crzy azz :P

You gotta be smoove mang....like "here C...try this drink....oh no it doesn't have that much alcohol in it.....make sure you finish it....no I didn't get you another drink...thats the same one...you're just a slow drinker" ;)

LMAO!!!! Rob, I can see you pulled that ol' trick one too many times,lol. 8) 8)