Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Proof that the Space jocks...

CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont you stop complaining that I wont go out with you and move on to someone else?

im not the one who said "oh ! and i thought u were interested"

remember that ? or do u want me to dig up my PM archives ;)

I think you are referring to the night that you kept hitting on me at Frankie Knuckles and then when I didnt fall for it you were seen "snuggling up" to another "un-named" member on this board. I was just proving my point that most men are dogs and will just go for what is easy.

Guest lyrik
Why dont you stop complaining that I wont go out with you and move on to someone else?

im not the one who said "oh ! and i thought u were interested"

remember that ? or do u want me to dig up my PM archives ;)

Scandalous...but yet not shocking. The question is...was C drunk at the time she stated these words....if so thats the exception to the rule...one clearly cannot be held accountable for what ones sex or does if they can't remember it....right?

Ya know I didnt see the guy that always wears the lights all over his head?! Did anybody else see him? He is ALWAYS at eNVy on Fridays.

see ? u were so wasted that u didnt notice anything at all

Bringing over quotes from another thread? You are such a fuctard! Just cause you cant loosen up and have a little fun doesnt mean you should condem others.

Guest pod

..Finally some Drama in this goody goody tushoes messageboard known as CJ .

good stuff . :D

But at least it hasn't resorted to outright personal attacks, stupid graphics, and self-appointed nightlife gurus making erroneous speculations. There's a reason no one in the industry gives that board any real merit anymore.

:-X this thread is getting vicous. not cool .........

bling , reffer to the lil phrase i always tell that norah dude , stfu !! and btw

this-thread-rocks.jpg

Guest r3nz0

:-X this thread is getting vicous. not cool .........

Vicous? There ya go making up words again, Bling! ;D

Guest vaughan

I thought this thread was about (who cares) the Space Jocks reading a message board!?!?!

No disrespect to them or anyone else... but um, they are normal people living right next door to you and I... I even heard they shit sitting down and use toilet paper to wipe their asses!!! ROCK ON!!!