Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Norah Owes The Saleen $100

Guest guyman1966

Guest guyman1966

I realize you are a Liberal, but don't also be a deadbeat.

You own The Saleen $100 for the Space post info. Please pay up. This is imporant to me becaue maybe next time he'll be able to bring a six pack over to my house for a BBQ.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said before...check your infallible facts before posting

i read it was sold to PACHA and bla bla bla

well if you're a legend, then you must stand behind for first statement, not the 2nd, 3rd or 4th....

SORRY!

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=5304

thats BS, pacha was just a hearsay part of the post, the main focus on the post was club space was sold, not to who, but rather the sale of the club.

i have paypal, I want payment by next week.

Guest web_norah

if it is a hearsay, i dont want to HEAR IT

i stand behind facts, thats why i dont post bs on here, if i know something, i better be damn sure i know what i am saying, if i posted all the rumours, gossip i think i know "hearsay", i'd be one rich mofo.............

no $100

if it is a hearsay, i dont want to HEAR IT

i stand behind facts, thats why i dont post bs on here, if i know something, i better be damn sure i know what i am saying, if i posted all the rumours, gossip i think i know "hearsay", i'd be one rich mofo.............

no $100

give me a break, you wacko. No on in their right mind would say you are right. The title of the post is club space sold, not pacha bought club space. And I cleary said at the end, that i can proove it yet, then i went out and did proove the club was sold, and the buyer who i don't think is pacha but could still be, since no one knows.

therefore

1. you owe me 100 bucks

2. if pach did buy it, you owe me 200 bucks.

Guest web_norah

i know as well it isnt Pacha...but you see, noone can post for sure who it is by, because of legal issues

you get a fortune cookie Saleen, and with it you can buy yourself a clue to the future.....cos you dont know ****shit

Guest vaughan

knowing the type of operation Space runs, i'll believe it when i see it ...in other words, if i see or read a confirmed statement from LP -then i'll give credit where it is due. until then............................

Fuck the cookie... $100 is in order I believe ... Norah, you know I love ya... but looks like you'll be visiting a Western Union today...

happy45.gif

Guest web_norah

facts have to be 100% accurate not 80% or 70%

he posted FIRST it was Pacha buying Space or viceversa

no $100

Guest guyman1966

I realize you are a Liberal, but don't also be a deadbeat.

thank you for pointing out that there's a difference. not everyone here feels the same way

LOL! I guess you can label me a Republican who leans towards the left.

btw -Norah - you owe him the money. Its clear as day. Pay up or shut up and never post again.

Can anyone create a poll to have CP vote to see if Norah owes The Saleen $100???

Guest web_norah

no $100

100% accuracy on first post - not the 2nd, 3rd, 4th...he cant take his foot off his big mouth right about now

Guest guyman1966

no $100

100% accuracy on first post - not the 2nd, 3rd, 4th...he cant take his foot off his big mouth right about now

Sounds like Dirty Deadbeat Double talk to me

Guest endymion

Saleen, you posted that "LP SOLD THE CLUB TO THE PACHA PEEPS. ... Pacha take over as of friday, and LP stays on, then is gone."

Norah immediately bet you that it was a rumor.

Then you posted that the sale part is not a rumor but that the Pacha part was wrong, but you posted that hours after the bet.

The rumor that Space sold to Pacha was indeed a rumor that you posted without confirming. That was the bet. You didn't simply say that Space got sold, you had to embellish with rumor details. You got called on it, just deal.

Two people betting that a two-part assertion is a rumor. One part of the assertion turns out to be true, the other part turns out to be rumor. Who wins? Looks like a wash to me, I'd call it a tie and you both should keep your money. Not like my opinion matters but that's how I see it. Next time be more clear about what you're betting on and there will be no disagreements afterward.

I should have bet Saleen back when he staked his club legend reputation on Pure getting raided that weekend. It seems that any time he pulls out the "I'm staking my reputation on this" line, it's a warning that he doesn't know the whole story.

Saleen, you posted that "LP SOLD THE CLUB TO THE PACHA PEEPS. ... Pacha take over as of friday, and LP stays on, then is gone."

Then you posted that the sale part is not a rumor but that the Pacha part was wrong, but you posted that hours after the bet.

The rumor that Space sold to Pacha was indeed a rumor that you posted without confirming. That was the bet. You didn't simply say that Space got sold, you had to embellish with rumor details. You got called on it, just deal.

Two people betting that a two-part assertion is a rumor. One part of the assertion turns out to be true, the other part turns out to be rumor. Who wins? Looks like a wash to me, I'd call it a tie and you both should keep your money. Not like my opinion matters but that's how I see it. Next time be more clear about what you're betting on and there will be no disagreements afterward.

I should have bet Saleen back when he staked his club legend reputation on Pure getting raided that weekend. It seems that any time he pulls out the "I'm staking my reputation on this" line, it's a warning that he doesn't know the whole story.

You could do play-by-play man.. nice work.

lol ;)

Guest web_norah

SOMEONE needs to take that foot off his mouth

i dont bet on wishy washy rumours or gossip

dont ever go betting with a bookie, you'd lose your arm or that gut of yours.....collecting is a b***** :o

of course you'd go against me, you are not objective. She's your left wing bomb maker and you tried to have me banned from here.

as i said before...check your infallible facts before posting

i read it was sold to PACHA and bla bla bla

well if you're a legend, then you must stand behind for first statement, not the 2nd, 3rd or 4th....

SORRY!

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=5304

Saleen you came close but no cigar. My old football coach used to say that coming close is only good in horseshoes and grenades.

Guest web_norah

yeah, i call it a wash. that was a stupid bet anyway.

hey now! >:(

it wasnt stupid, i call it the Smarty Jones bet, a winning horse, i knew all along he was wrong but i let him place the foot right in his own mouth, as my professor always said to me, "you gotta back your logic up kid"