Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss presents Anthony pappa and Jon Cowan@crobar fri 8/6 +CRAZYC'S BDAY BASH!

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

hey guys -

just a reminder from the bliss camp! friday august 6th we welcome the long awaited return of superstar dj: ANTHONY PAPPA opening set by Jon Cowan. we will also be celebrating the birthday of our very own crazyc - should be one hell of a party :pint: - mark it down on the "must attend" list - all door and list info will be posted soon.... thanks for your continued support

Jon Cowan

-BLISS PRODUCTIONS-

WWW.ANTHONYPAPPA.NET

WWW.BLISSPRODUCTIONS.COM

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan

:o

saleen in crobar???

you better make it out nick! we'll have fun.. its been a while.. let me know and one of us will bring the chronic.. give me a ring regardless.. you need to make it by the house one of these days.. I EXPECT to see you guyman and the crew next week though... talk soon 8)

Anyone that is going to attend my Birthday Bash at Crobar on August 6th should email Colby Reese at miamiclubevents@aol.com and tell him you are part of my Birthday Party to get on the guestlist. You will receive 2 drink tickets each, vip bands for the main vip, and admission till 1am.

See you guys on the 6th!!!!

:D :D :D :D

BIG THANKS TO JON COWAN & COLBY REESE!!!

Guest lyrik

I want to know who has the wheel barrel to carry Carisa out of the club at the end of the night because its gonna get sloppy up in there :P

Guest lyrik

I want to know who has the wheel barrel to carry Carisa out of the club at the end of the night because its gonna get sloppy up in there :P

You know this!!! :P

I do? Oh ya I do know this...its okay though you'll have plenty of people to watch you get really crazy...I think I might bring a camera....I need to get some good blackmail shos to add to my collection....just none that I am involved in...I have a reputation to up hold you know.

I do? Oh ya I do know this...its okay though you'll have plenty of people to watch you get really crazy...I think I might bring a camera....I need to get some good blackmail shos to add to my collection....just none that I am involved in...I have a reputation to up hold you know.

Remind me to ignore you on Friday night! LOL!

Guest lyrik

Remind me to ignore you on Friday night! LOL!

How could ignore a face like mine? :-*

Guest lyrik

True, you know I like to bite it. ;)

Man thats too easy of a statement to make a wise ass comment about.

As long as there are no marks on my beautiful skin its all good to me, but its your b-day so maybe I will be biting you boetch! I definitely want to get in on the b-day spanking....can I bring a paddle for that ass!

As long as there are no marks on my beautiful skin its all good to me, but its your b-day so maybe I will be biting you boetch! I definitely want to get in on the b-day spanking....can I bring a paddle for that ass!

Im not into pain. :'(

Guest lyrik

Im not into pain. :'(

Ah aren't you the biter? Besides its tradition to give b-day spankings...I promise I'll be gentle.

Guest lyrik

I have no problem extending pain to those who want it...but Im not into receiving. ;D

You wait! I'm gonna slap dat azz! ;)