Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss presents Anthony pappa and Jon Cowan@crobar fri 8/6 +CRAZYC'S BDAY BASH!

Guest djjoncowan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shannon_coolj.

I'm sure you'll be doing a lot of that on Friday. aww snap. :o

And I think it should be free for her....

someone bring a ziplock bag, open it, and hopefully there will be donations :)

Guest shannon_coolj.

well, even if you've donated to the Carisa Foundation before, you can donate again ;)

It's just like non-profits -- they keep increasing your pledge every year.... 8)

i think ive donated to that foundation before...lol... ;)

Dear Mr Goya,

You may rememeber that in the not so recent past you were kind enough to contribute to my worthwhile cause and it was greatly appreciated. Well, the time has come again to raise funds and collect supplies for our not-for profit charity. Please feel free to fill the enclosed small ziplock baggie with whatever items you see fit. And thank you again for your generous donation.

CrzyC

CrzyzC Crackhead Foundation

Guest DJTeKWReK

I'll say this... It's ur bday Crzy.... I'll make sure it snows in the summer... If it has too... LOL 8) :o

Guest djjoncowan

I'll say this... It's ur bday Crzy.... I'll make sure it snows in the summer... If it has too... LOL 8) :o

weather reports for friday aug 6th - blizzards hit miami in the region of espaniola way and washington ave.... snow flurrys to be present from 10pm til nearly 6am - crobar is your best refuge - LOL LOL - see you all friday!

Jon

part of the papa/crobar team left a vm for me last night, I may have to check this out. I always support the guys who go out their way to personaly invite me out.

Dont try to front Nick...you know you are going just so you can wish me a Happy Birthday in person. ;)

sweetie i'll be in the ultra exclusive celebrity vip, thus I won't see you at all. so no birthday wish from me to you!

I'll see what i can do to get you into the ultra vip, you may have to blow a few security guys to get in.