Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve article...

Guest sarahcj

i like Nerve, it is small, good sound system, comfortable and no attitude type of environment, the DJs that they've booked were very good, the wmc parties they had were outstanding. unfortunately, like Pod said, music alone wasnt making them any money......and sadly enough, the place got broken into. talk about bad luck.

i loved nerve. thought it was a great place to chill and our board meetups were the best there cuz it was such an intimate place....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all! sami here... thanks once again for the props...you guys make me blush...i am in a much happier place now, but i miss seeing all your friendly faces---i just could not stick it out there without my jonny cowan and my favorite boss---it was too lonely!

i've now taken over the marlin. we're starting renovation to restore the place to fabulous----wish me luck (and sleep) and please come visit me---mondays are cool & if you come before midnight, you get a 241 band for all night...i've also got some cool art showcases coming up, a great electro night the last thursday of every month, live jazz on friday aug 20th, rich medina & dj spinna on saturday the 28, etc...also if anyone has interesting event ideas (the stranger the better---i like wierd stuff) shoot me an email....

and thanks humberto for the press...now maybe i'll have some friends here, too! i was impressed with the article---i wish the pic was better...i tend to make some odd snarl in front of the camera----

PLEASE VISIT!!!!

i def would like to drop by :) miss seeing u sami :'(

Guest Cosmigonon

hello all! sami here... thanks once again for the props...you guys make me blush...i am in a much happier place now, but i miss seeing all your friendly faces---i just could not stick it out there without my jonny cowan and my favorite boss---it was too lonely!

i've now taken over the marlin. we're starting renovation to restore the place to fabulous----wish me luck (and sleep) and please come visit me---mondays are cool & if you come before midnight, you get a 241 band for all night...i've also got some cool art showcases coming up, a great electro night the last thursday of every month, live jazz on friday aug 20th, rich medina & dj spinna on saturday the 28, etc...also if anyone has interesting event ideas (the stranger the better---i like wierd stuff) shoot me an email....

and thanks humberto for the press...now maybe i'll have some friends here, too! i was impressed with the article---i wish the pic was better...i tend to make some odd snarl in front of the camera----

PLEASE VISIT!!!!

Hi Sami!!!!!!! ;D

Guest coach

hello all! sami here... i've now taken over the marlin. ...also if anyone has interesting event ideas (the stranger the better---i like wierd stuff) shoot me an email....

PLEASE VISIT!!!!

Uh, not to be pushy, but speaking of weird ideas, don't you owe me a phone call?