Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Bush lie to the American public about wmd's?

Did Bush lie about wmd's to the Americna public?  

1. 1. Did Bush lie about wmd's to the Americna public?

Guest endymion

Okay so just so that I'm clear about what is going on here...

Bush fans are saying that they realize that the president of the United States lied to them about the facts in order to get them to go to war, and that they still plan to vote for him again anyway?

What is he going to be telling us in the state of the union address in 2006? Will you believe it?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

my answer is NO

*based on all recent speeches and the ridiculous amount of $$ spent of defense - i dont believe for one minute

I believe, at the time the evidence was proposed to bush, bush believed what little evidence he had. He also realized that sooner or later the middle eastern countries can loose themselves to Iraq. With Iraq controlling most of the oil, we are screwed. We would have to use up our oil and when we run out, we are really screwed. Two birds with one stone is what I have said all along.

So my answer is no. He did not lie because at the time, the evidence pointed to Iraq. Why would Saddam not let us in until the very, very end when it was too late. Obviously if he was clear and he wasn't such a freakin a-hole, he would have let UN in right from the start and WMD porpably wouldn't have been the reason to go to war.