Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call for Space tonight

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I'm going..that's it i need a night out lol.

You should have gone to Crobar... :(

Why it sucked lol

Guest Cosmigonon

I'm going..that's it i need a night out lol.

You should have gone to Crobar... :(

Why it sucked lol

Yeah right. Sorry i didn;t get to see you, maybe State some of these sundays... :(

Guest pod

I definitely had a blast! I was kinda worried at first, since I was getting depressing text messages from all over town. Most clubs were either filled with bobblehead trainspotters, ghetto thugs, or listless folk. I overslept from the itis (hey ikkin tell your boy he's a bloody excellent cook...chorizos, steak, and burgers...he proved why we're on the top of the food chain!)...thank god no mudbutt, but I woke up a little late and said, fuck it, head straight to Space.

Special Ed delivered with the booze and all was well. Cedric was doing quite well in the main room, so I stopped in to see what was what. The Gervaittes were in full force as well. Around 3 Oscar stepped up and demolished the place. He's definitely got a good afterhours crowd since it got more crowded when he got on.

Patio was madness. Roland took no prisoners, and even Ivano was doing well as I departed.

Drinkin', hitting on the Gervaittes, shooting, and bothering people on the patio, it made for a great Saturday/Sunday!

Guest mikepayne

That would interfere with valuable drinking and whoring time.

I think you should write more reviews and include more details about the drinking and whoring. ;D

Guest Adam Singer

that was really good time last nite!

cedric and oscar both delivered :)

didnt make it to that patio, just real tired...

good meeting bruno, and chilling with andrew and pod

its good to be back in south florida for a bit!

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

blah

I had a great time just left ealry b/c my feet started hurting and i was tired.

u didnt like it ?

Guest pod

Details of drinking? Lets see..umm I saw a drink, and consumed it. Later on, I had a few more. Got drunk.

The whoring? Well, there was this tall blonde (Bruno says she's a new Gervaitte) that was a lot of fun.

Then the Scarletts troupe showed up. I didn't recognize most of them since they had clothes on.

Guest fairyDust

Had a great time ;D first time hearing Cedric, and he was very good, as well as OG..and to think I wasn't gonna go out on Saturday ::)