Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Assistant...

Guest fairyDust

Guest JMT

andy dick was the main entertainment for fsu's homecoming weekend back in 2001.

he was so bad he was literally booed of the stage. all his jokes were him acting as feminine as possible, and they werent funny. i mean, 10,000 kids paid to see him and booed him horribly. it was one of the most uncomfortable things i have ever seen in person.

i guess dick isnt for everyone.

he was so bad he was literally booed of the stage. all his jokes were him acting as feminine as possible, and they werent funny. i mean, 10,000 kids paid to see him and booed him horribly. it was one of the most uncomfortable things i have ever seen in person.

haha. you're clever and funny. Andy Dick is neither. That guy annoys me, his show is pretty funny...though the more I watch it the more I dislike him-

No one, no one is worse than that bumbling idiot Gilbert Godfreid. (or however you spell it.) I hate him...so much...he ruins everything he is in.

hahahaha i remember that! he's no stand-up comic, that's for sure. i love his show, though. remember, there's more people creating it than him

I saw John Norris acting like this on the 4th of July. I saw him pestering people...then he came over to me and kept trying to kiss me, and was trying to wrap his legs around mine- it was quite annoying...I tried to counsel him and tell him what a fool he was making of himself but he was so inibriated he wasnt absorbing any of it I left the place i was at (Maritime) and then I saw him AGAIN hours later at another venue and he did it again. nasty-

Guest trancelator

John Norris from MTV???!!! HAHAHA. That guy is such a tool. He acted like sucha pansy with Grace Jones when she came on to him.