Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your religion?

Guest Cosmigonon

Guest LeVeL

Why do you say that? You know first hand that I'm a good Christian girl.... well most of the time ;)

Good Christian girl........yeah right ;D ;)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not everyone has such a talented wife as you do to cook them up amazing dishes. You're so fortunate to have that....so fortunate

Oh don't think I don't know it. The cooking thing was just a bonus, I liked her cause she's real smart and HOT. Then she discovered that she can cook afterward, hey bonus!

I would like to point out that eating out every night is not such a bad thing when you live in NYC, Evan. Even if you're just talking about food.

well im sick of it. It is so expensive and im spending out of control.

tonite aryn and I are going to the supermarket after the gym and going to buy groceries. She is going to cook and I will sit on the counter and watch and learn. im going to make a concerted effort to learn starting tonite.

not everyone has such a talented wife as you do to cook them up amazing dishes. You're so fortunate to have that....so fortunate

Oh don't think I don't know it. The cooking thing was just a bonus, I liked her cause she's real smart and HOT. Then she discovered that she can cook afterward, hey bonus!

I would like to point out that eating out every night is not such a bad thing when you live in NYC, Evan. Even if you're just talking about food.

well im sick of it. It is so expensive and im spending out of control.

tonite aryn and I are going to the supermarket after the gym and going to buy groceries. She is going to cook and I will sit on the counter and watch and learn. im going to make a concerted effort to learn starting tonite.

that will last one.....maybe two nights.

Guest endymion

It is so expensive and im spending out of control.

Yes, that's the big reason why 'we' started cooking, the tech sector collapse put a real hurt on my cash flow situation and I couldn't afford to spend like five times as much as necessary for food for a while there.

Kiko learned to cook from reading Cooking Light magazine. I kid you not. Virtually no skills or interest before that, now I have dinner at five-star restaurants on the beach and snicker at how she's a better cook than the line cook who prepared my meal and a more imaginative chef than the guy who invented the dish. Maybe she unlocked some kind of hidden talent or maybe anybody can learn. Don't really know, find out.

It is so expensive and im spending out of control.

Yes, that's the big reason why 'we' started cooking, the tech sector collapse put a real hurt on my cash flow situation and I couldn't afford to spend like five times as much as necessary for food for a while there.

Kiko learned to cook from reading Cooking Light magazine. I kid you not. Virtually no skills or interest before that, now I have dinner at five-star restaurants on the beach and snicker at how she's a better cook than the line cook who prepared my meal and a more imaginative chef than the guy who invented the dish. Maybe she unlocked some kind of hidden talent or maybe anybody can learn. Don't really know, find out.

I miss my mom.

Guest LeVeL

All this talk of cooking has got me hungry but the truth is I was taught at a young age to learn how to cook. because a lot of the girls now in days dont know how to even fry an egg. Its so depressing, I sometimes feel like I be the one cooking dinner in my family because my girl wont know how to cook. So I will have to show the ropes.

But Tech a lot of those Magazines do help out, it certainly is a plus. just yesterday a co-worker of mine gave me a recipe to do a Dump Cake. This weekend this will be my little project to compete. As a man you have to be versatile in every term, the way the world is set up now has drove me to be like this.

Guest endymion

So all of this talk about cooking makes me want to change my answer to "hedonist".

I am not familiar with this term :P

You might be a hedonist if... you just don't even bother telling people about your weekends because you know they wouldn't believe you.

You are that, Evan.

for those who can't cook, I got two words for ya..

Showtime Rotisserie :o :o :o

best chicken you'll ever have, hands down.. I run with any chef at any restruante right in my kitchen.

BTw, I buy groceries, to save money too, but worst of all, I have a bar and resturanted in my gated community. Me and dui were spending massive amounts of money getting tanked up 4 nights week. it's only 100 yards from my house.

Guest LeVeL

You cant imagine Ryan, when I first tasted it, I thought I was in heaven. my co-worker is originally from Missouri and she gave me the recipe supposively her family been doing the Dump Cake for generations now.

I cant wait to bake this shit for the weekend........hell yeah.

Showtime Rotisserie :o :o :o

Set it and forget about it or something like that right?

Have to admit Nick, that thing does make some good chicken.....

I make thee best chocolate chip cookies though (special Neiman Marcus receipe) ;) (special batch will be made for the draft btw ;D )

Guest cutchemist

Not to cause any controversy, just curiosity.

My whole famili is catholic, went to catholic school for 13 years, first comunion, confirmation, the whole thing. But I consider myself an agnostic or an atheist (I'm not sure, but somebody will be able to tell me).

What about you?

p.s. i don't want to start any drama, just curious about your upbringing...

I was raised luthern in the inner city (crak town) and they were sent me to a private school cuz i got in fights all the time (this was only kindegarden)......ne waze the only private school was catholic so I went to St. Casimirs for k-7 then the 1st luthern private school opened and I spent 8th grade there....after 8 years of church 7 days a week i begged for a public H.S......had first comm. and confirmation catholic....then reconfirmed luthern...and every summer i went with friends to thier "bible camps" which were all different religions, presb., babtist,.......=> I consider myself catholic but i don't practice = go to church or anything...... My beliefs would be closer to budda=>find ur own path....samsara.....desire=>illusion=>suffering......negative space...nothingness.......inner peace.....carma's a bitch...prepare for the flood and when it doesn't come be happy :-*

Guest swirlundergrounder

I was raised Catholic, went to church until my dad could no longer physically make me (jk). I don't practice religion anymore. I consider myself to be a spiritual person who believes that their is a force outside of ourselves that acts upon the universe, but I believe that man nor any religion can place a name on what that force is.

I like to know/observe what people who have different beliefs, believe in and why. I think it's important to know what paridgm people see the world through. I don't think that anyone is abolutely right or absolutely wrong with their beliefs just as long as those beliefs don't negatively influence their actions upon others.

For example. I respect people who believe whatever it is they believe but they don't judge me negatively based upon what I believe. I do however don't appreciate it when people treat me as if I'm nobody based upon what I believe and then they act upon that in our interactions....

Until that force wheather it's some supreme being, jesus christ himself, or something that we haven't yet identified through the course of history and witnessed by poeple living in modern times reveals itself, then who's to say who's right and who's wrong....

I think that it's just important for people to have faith in something whatever that may be...Good enough for me...

You cant imagine Ryan, when I first tasted it, I thought I was in heaven. my co-worker is originally from Missouri and she gave me the recipe supposively her family been doing the Dump Cake for generations now.

I cant wait to bake this shit for the weekend........hell yeah.

Luis, you are so funny! Are you sure you dont mean a Bundt Cake? I cant imagine that there is such a thing as a Dump Cake.

I was raised luthern in the inner city (crak town) and they were sent me to a private school cuz i got in fights all the time (this was only kindegarden)......ne waze the only private school was catholic so I went to St. Casimirs for k-7 then the 1st luthern private school opened and I spent 8th grade there....after 8 years of church 7 days a week i begged for a public H.S......had first comm. and confirmation catholic....then reconfirmed luthern...and every summer i went with friends to thier "bible camps" which were all different religions, presb., babtist,.......=> I consider myself catholic but i don't practice = go to church or anything...... My beliefs would be closer to budda=>find ur own path....samsara.....desire=>illusion=>suffering......negative space...nothingness.......inner peace.....carma's a bitch...prepare for the flood and when it doesn't come be happy

alrighty then.... ;)

Guest LeVeL

Now I am positive its called a Dump Cake and you know what I'll go above and beyond and I'll post the recipe to this awesome Dump Cake.......yes you heard right.......immature bastards.....lol :P ;D

Now I am positive its called a Dump Cake and you know what I'll go above and beyond and I'll post the recipe to this awesome Dump Cake.......yes you heard right.......immature bastards.....lol :P ;D

show me the recipe, bitch. I think you are mistaken and are intending to say Bundt Cake.