Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breaking Nocturnal news... Edgar V....

V. Barbarino

Guest bcnjunkie

I'm all over the Aquabooty idea 8) their parties always have good music and serious music fans. Their parties tend to run smooth and pretty much everyone seems into it, and no fights over some meathead's (normally some type of guido) chick who was flirting with some dude so her man can show her how jealous he is (no games kind of crowd, real party people). Sounds good to me !

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

At the end its all about $$

Its all good..

95% of Miami doesn't give 2 shits about who's spinning and what.They want to look cool, eat drugs and get laid..I just hope Dade will cater a different crowd than Space..An upscale afterhours crowd would be nice..

I care about what kind of crowd is at a club..

So do I.......I go to a club to have fun, dance and chill. I really don't need to run into any gold teethed animals starting fights and screwing up the party over a chick.

And i thought Miami meant people were more laid back...lol

You'd be surprised to see what 2 thug passions(drink) and seeing a fat booty does to these idiots. They start acting like a bunch of rabid dogs. BTW Sasha how are you? Haven't ran into you since that day at Envy.

Guest bcnjunkie

The post I wrote about quantum physics in Junkie Chat was done while quite hammered. ;D

I like good music like the rest of yous, what I abhor is when the crowd just stands there or consists of a bunch of trainspotters all night. I remember when the space behind the booth in crobar would be next to impossible to navigate since you'd have people spotting all night long. It still is crowded but the people are active and excited.

Get up, have fun, and stop worrying about every damn mix, track and trainwreck the DJ commits. I'm sure at the end of the night he or she could care less about the trainspotters too. They wanna see people having a good time, getting drunk, and getting it on to their tunes. ;D

I tell ya, if I was a DJ and two people started fucking right in the middle of my set, I would be honored.

the party is just as important, but I have walked out of DJ sets at the risk of falling asleep ZZZZZZZZ ....there is a DJ with a certain je ne sais quoi that puts me right to sleep. And for the most part having fun with your friends is the object of the game but some trainwrecks aren't excusable or sets thrown together ... sorry, just can't enjoy it ! and I know most DJ's could care less, but just as they don't care, neither do I. My time (or lack thereof) is extremely valuable, don't want to waste it on some hyped-up egotistical dumb ass who thinks he's the bomb, if they don't care I care even less .... everybody wins ! Everybody should have fun, if the DJ doesn't care why should I ?

The post I wrote about quantum physics in Junkie Chat was done while quite hammered. ;D

I like good music like the rest of yous, what I abhor is when the crowd just stands there or consists of a bunch of trainspotters all night. I remember when the space behind the booth in crobar would be next to impossible to navigate since you'd have people spotting all night long. It still is crowded but the people are active and excited.

Get up, have fun, and stop worrying about every damn mix, track and trainwreck the DJ commits. I'm sure at the end of the night he or she could care less about the trainspotters too. They wanna see people having a good time, getting drunk, and getting it on to their tunes. ;D

I tell ya, if I was a DJ and two people started fucking right in the middle of my set, I would be honored.

There he goes again... one more beer and he'll start throwin shit... ;)

Guest ddg

Hey Nocturnal bring back Satoshi Tomiie or try something new w/James Holden..How about Dave Seaman or a night with LTJ Bukem ;D

good call on those djs...

how about hybrid, shadow, lavelle, roni size, infusion.. ;)

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I care about what kind of crowd is at a club..

So do I.......I go to a club to have fun, dance and chill. I really don't need to run into any gold teethed animals starting fights and screwing up the party over a chick.

And i thought Miami meant people were more laid back...lol

You'd be surprised to see what 2 thug passions(drink) and seeing a fat booty does to these idiots. They start acting like a bunch of rabid dogs. BTW Sasha how are you? Haven't ran into you since that day at Envy.

I'm good sweetie thanks for asking.

Guest aj2234

Hey Nocturnal bring back Satoshi Tomiie or try something new w/James Holden..How about Dave Seaman or a night with LTJ Bukem ;D

;) ;) ;)

Guest klubveteran

guys remember booking djs is far more complex than just booking the ones you "like".

im not refering to these u mentioned in particular. but just in general.

a nightclub is NOT a house party it is a Business with overheads and other factors.and strangely enough (believe it or not ::) ur out to make profit

thus making decisions that can be both "cool" and profitable at the same time is the real science in this.

depending to the trend and market demand is sometimes weighed more heavily. ok fine, weighed really heavily.

just keep this in mind when naming djs. some real favorrites for one reason or another wont work. but hey ALL of these would make one hell of a party without these factors!

saleen and pod have mentioned this millions of times. havent u guys learned anything from them ;D 8)

buy the legend drinks while the pod takes ur pic.