massage any one???????

Guest miniberries

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

LOL! Thats not what I meant though! :P

Were you asking to get your tonsils massaged again?

Well, that is one of my favorite activities. :-*

Ya don't say ;)

Guest miniberries

sheet, i'll go to the russian rub and tug for 40 bones...

LOL! then go get rubbed and tugged..sheet! $65 is super cheap compared to what they charge in spas! AND i go to you.. ;)

Guest LeVeL

LOL! then go get rubbed and tugged..sheet! $65 is super cheap compared to what they charge in spas! AND i go to you.. ;)

I can get an awesome massage for 45 dollars plus if I want something else included with my massage I can tip the girl and the girl doesn't stop massaging me until I feel completely satisfied........this is a ripoff Miss Miniberries.

Can I atleast have 1 free trial for I can tell my fellow Cj's how you perform under pressure...lol

Guest miniberries

I can get an awesome massage for 45 dollars plus if I want something else included with my massage I can tip the girl and the girl doesn't stop massaging me until I feel completely satisfied........this is a ripoff Miss Miniberries.

Can I atleast have 1 free trial for I can tell my fellow Cj's how you perform under pressure...lol

More power to ya! I KNOW i am worth every penny..I started at $45 but ive been massaging for 3+ years...thats great that your "girl" will massage you till you're satisfied..honestly..shes the one getiing ripped off.

Guest r3nz0
More power to ya! I KNOW i am worth every penny..I started at $45 but ive been massaging for 3+ years...thats great that your "girl" will massage you till you're satisfied..honestly..shes the one getiing ripped off.

:o

That was a great response.

Ok, you sold me--be here in 15.

Press 267 to get through the gate. ;D

Guest mikepayne

how about 5:30 a.m. after Crobar or 1:00 p.m. after Space, you should be able to find good clientele

Ahahahahahahahaha.... :D :D :D

Yeah, you might get more business if you advertise that you don't mind the person blowing up and moaning like a crackhead while you're massaging them, ROFL.

Guest dfranco

how about 5:30 a.m. after Crobar or 1:00 p.m. after Space, you should be able to find good clientele

Yeah, you might get more business if you advertise that you don't mind the person blowing up and moaning like a crackhead while you're massaging them, ROFL.

LOL

Guest miniberries

:o

That was a great response.

Ok, you sold me--be here in 15.

Press 267 to get through the gate. ;D

LOL! Im glad you enjoed it!

Guest miniberries

LOL

;DLOL!! that was great

Guest LeVeL

Prove that your worth every penny by giving me a free massage. If you massage speaks for itself then I'll be sure to come again and then some even recommend you to friends. If you want to build a clientele what better way to do so by giving a massage to your biggest critics......whats do you have to lose, think about it ::)

Guest miniberries

Prove that your worth every penny by giving me a free massage. If you massage speaks for itself then I'll be sure to come again and then some even recommend you to friends. If you want to build a clientele what better way to do so by giving a massage to your biggest critics......whats do you have to lose, think about it ::)

You are a hustler..LOL! I dont give any free massages if thats what you're getting at..only my man,family and friends get those..sorry ;)

Guest LeVeL

You are a hustler..LOL! I dont give any free massages if thats what you're getting at..only my man,family and friends get those..sorry ;)

Well just like Space gives complimentary entrances into their Club....You shopuld give a complimentary massage because in the end the one that ends up winning is you.

I give you credit for standing up for yourself but you can blame me for trying.... :)

Guest miniberries

Well just like Space gives complimentary entrances into their Club....You shopuld give a complimentary massage because in the end the one that ends up winning is you.

I give you credit for standing up for yourself but you can blame me for trying.... :)

Thanx..and I give you credit for trying..i work at space int he office..maybe if you pass by oneday ..i will hook you up.

Guest LeVeL

Ms. Miniberries I guess I'll say hello next time how about a little description of yourself. I be more than happy to say hi.. :)

Guest miniberries

Ms. Miniberries I guess I'll say hello next time how about a little description of yourself. I be more than happy to say hi.. :)

Im the receptionist in the office during the day.

Guest mikepayne

Thanx..and I give you credit for trying..i work at space int he office..maybe if you pass by oneday ..i will hook you up.

Geez... you're sitting on a gold mine! Do I have to do all the thinking around here? You're already at pookiehead central. Just set up a little massage chair in the mezzanine VIP on the back side (the side with the walkway behind it) at 5am or whenever they close the tables in that section, and charge $25 for 15 minutes. :) At that rate you make $100 an hour, and even if you kick back $5/massage to the club you still make $80.

And if you use the idea I get the first comp! ;D

Edit: The only people who might not appreciate this is those pesky police officers that don't respect that drug users are an important part of the economy! :P

Guest r3nz0
Geez... you're sitting on a gold mine! Do I have to do all the thinking around here? You're already at pookiehead central. Just set up a little massage chair in the mezzanine VIP on the back side (the side with the walkway behind it) at 5am or whenever they close the tables in that section, and charge $25 for 15 minutes. :) At that rate you make $100 an hour, and even if you kick back $5/massage to the club you still make $80.

And if you use the idea I get the first comp! ;D

Edit: The only people who might not appreciate this is those pesky police officers that don't respect that drug users are an important part of the economy! :P

Ya know, I don't know what all these people are talking about.

You don't seem that stupid to me. :P ;D

Guest macboy

The crackheads aren't going to pay $25 for a massage.