Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep House

Guest mcgeester0004

Guest mcgeester0004

I was just wondering which clubs play deep house (i.e. Naked Music, Miguel Migs, Kaskade, Julius Papp, etc.) in SOBE. Thanks.

Guest mikepayne

check the lust4house.com website for some fresh new mixes as well :)

Can't listen to them, RealMedia is the devil. >:( Use MP3!

Guest AlanS

Sorry 'bout that, you'll have to take this up with Vaughan... ;)

Guest bcnjunkie

Aquabooty will be back full force soon (they took a summer break) and normally bring in some names (closing party for the season featured Marques Wyatt). Should be an equally admirable line up this season and venues will vary but will be appropiate for deep house. See ya on da floor !

Guest AlanS

your link doesn't work for some reason ???

I'm pulling it up just fine BITCH ;)

your link doesn't work for some reason ???

I'm pulling it up just fine BITCH ;)

All the other mixes open for me? maybe my player is out of date. It's all good i have a hard copy at home. Dope mix BTW biocht!

Guest bcnjunkie

astenback ! yo dude ! saw you and the wife but I was in a hurry, by the time I went to look for you (at Crobar for Anthony Pappa) at the bar behind DJ booth, you were gone !

Guest swirlundergrounder

If you're ever up in Lauderdale hit Karma Lounge on Sept 18th for "Deep Analysis" with Terry Jasinto....

Guest AlanS

astenback ! yo dude ! saw you and the wife but I was in a hurry, by the time I went to look for you (at Crobar for Anthony Pappa) at the bar behind DJ booth, you were gone !

And we cross paths again...sorry dude, Gina wasn't feeling so hot that night so we bailed early...but I did enjoy chillin while we were there.

Okay..back to the topic a hand...Deep House baby!! ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

And we cross paths again...sorry dude, Gina wasn't feeling so hot that night so we bailed early...but I did enjoy chillin while we were there.

Okay..back to the topic a hand...Deep House baby!! ;D

indeed 8)

Aquabooty will be back full force soon (they took a summer break) and normally bring in some names (closing party for the season featured Marques Wyatt). Should be an equally admirable line up this season and venues will vary but will be appropiate for deep house. See ya on da floor !

I just hope they post them on the site in advance. I always seem to miss them. GRRRRR... >:( I hate missing deep house events, they are so rare here.

Guest bcnjunkie

I just hope they post them on the site in advance. I always seem to miss them. GRRRRR... >:( I hate missing deep house events, they are so rare here.

there's alot more than you think !, I know blue saturday with Stingray is good (with loads of classics) and the months prior to the Aquabooty closing party they had the Jaguar city sessions plus the monthly lust party at Opium and at Blue. Plus if you don't mind the drive, Karma in Lauderdale does their thing on saturdays. And the cooljunkie party coming up on the 29th I think at Nikki beach ! plus I/O lounge has some deep events here and there. They're there ;)

Guest lyrik

AHHHHHHH! HELLO MCFLY! LUST THROWS THESE EVENTS JUST ABOUT EVERY WEEKEND!

When I catch you out at one these events I'll have your CDs beotch! Just be at the 7 year anniversary Sunday Labor Day weekend and you'll get syourself crazy deep housed and there will be plenty of Cds flying your way from more than just one person! ;)

Guest vaughan

When I catch you out at one these events I'll have your CDs beotch! Just be at the 7 year anniversary Sunday Labor Day weekend and you'll get syourself crazy deep housed and there will be plenty of Cds flying your way from more than just one person! ;)

CD's a plenty! And yeah... George... where's the love!!!!??????????