Clubplanet Nightlife Community

special guest at cafeteria wednesday?

Guest ramon

Guest coach
(especially if you lived in miami in the 80s).
I wish! But, anyway, we'll be there for a bit tonight, so hopefully we'll get some of the feel for "the day".

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just so you guys know, tonite's set is very "tongue in cheek." and no techno? hmmm..... ;) don't worry...it'll be fun and nostalgic (especially if you lived in miami in the 80s).

too bad I can't make it, i'm in Orlando this week. BTW stryke it was cool hanging with you at Amika last friday.

Guest macboy

Another great night out provided by the "IN" crew, packed as usual, and jumping thanks to Shawn and Stryke. Lots of regulars in attendance, always makes a great night even better. See ya next week.

;D

Guest djbruno

Another great night out provided by the "IN" crew, packed as usual, and jumping thanks to Shawn and Stryke. Lots of regulars in attendance, always makes a great night even better. See ya next week.

;D

I agrree !!! The party was awesome ! Both Shaw and Greg rocked it. We actually got to hear a little techno from Stryke, that was a bonus.. Great vibe, I am definetly a regular there every week !!!!! Great party guys....

Guest mikepayne

felt bad for the chick that was sitting outside on the sidewalk w/ the pack of ice covering her face... :-\

What happened? Someone told her what the five fingers said to the face? :o

Guest bcnjunkie

good seeing bruno, bizz, pod, coach and everyone else there...felt bad for the chick that was sitting outside on the sidewalk w/ the pack of ice covering her face... :-\

;)

well she shouldn't have pissed me off

you animal you !

Guest pod

That girl had nothing to do with the party. Unfortunately she got banged up elsewhere, and chose the curb next to Cafeteria to pass out on,

Guest mikepayne

That girl had nothing to do with the party. Unfortunately she got banged up elsewhere, and chose the curb next to Cafeteria to pass out on,

Yeah, yeah, yeah... She fell down the stairs, right?

We've all heard that line before, you abuser! ;D