Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foam Party at Space?

Guest coach

Guest Skytraveler

Other people love getting pissed on, that doesn't make it cool.

Foam is nasty. It gets spread, and dissociates after awhile into this bacterial mess, and is hell to clean up.

Ok point taken I've just lost all interest in the foam party thing! Fuck that shit

Peace,

Thank you !, it is the nastiest, think that at it's worse, you are covered to your neck in foam without able to see what's going on in front of you below. Some people find "release" whether alone or in couples or even trios at foam parties, No Thank you ! Then all that sharing body fluids with 1000 people doesn't appeal to me

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

it's true but i think it's a freaking all ages foam party this friday

even more the reason why not to go !, a bunch of raging hormone teens underneath foam where nothing can be seen ! ... hmmmmm... NO !

Guest bcnjunkie

When I want to bathe in bubbles with my friends Ill just invite them over to my place. :P

so when's the next foam party at your place ?

Guest LeVeL

Hey I am happy for the teenagers.....I guess now they can do something with those hormones. Its all in good fun, I have never been to one of these foam parties but If I ever would attend I would be touching........ohh yeah and you cant see.

Guest mikepayne

even more the reason why not to go !, a bunch of raging hormone teens underneath foam where nothing can be seen !

Damn... since you put it that way, I'm there! What more could you ask for? ;D

Guest mikepayne

When I want to bathe in bubbles with my friends Ill just invite them over to my place. :P

Who do we email for this guest list? ;D :P

Guest bcnjunkie

even more the reason why not to go !, a bunch of raging hormone teens underneath foam where nothing can be seen !

Damn... since you put it that way, I'm there! What more could you ask for? ;D

body fluids from hundreds of guys mixing with yours :-X gross

Guest fairyDust

Its all in good fun, I have never been to one of these foam parties but If I ever would attend I would be touching........ohh yeah and you cant see.

what a perv! ::)

Guest Cosmigonon

Hey I am happy for the teenagers.....I guess now they can do something with those hormones. Its all in good fun, I have never been to one of these foam parties but If I ever would attend I would be touching........ohh yeah and you cant see.

Another reason to go :P!!

Guest lyrik

What if you grabbed a big trouser snake?

Guest Cosmigonon

What if you grabbed a big trouser snake?

That's the first that came through your mind, right? ::)

Guest durrtylexx

I went to one foam party at Amnesia a long long time ago..Never again..My cousins have been going to the Space all ages parties this summer and told me that they're ghetto..

I rather go to a pool party or have a few dj's at a beach..

Come on guys what are we 17 years old..

Guest durrtylexx

I still can't believe you get turned off by a little foam...

I dont man, I'm not into jumping around in foam all over my body.If I'm home w/a female I'll put whatever on myself, but to go to a club and dance around some nasty shiet YUCK...

Thats just gross..

Guest Cosmigonon

I still can't believe you get turned off by a little foam...

I dont man, I'm not into jumping around in foam all over my body.If I'm home w/a female I'll put whatever on myself, but to go to a club and dance around some nasty shiet YUCK...

Thats just gross..

::)

i went to a foam party at amnesia too in high school it was horrible....can anybody say "pina colada?" ewwwwwwwww

can you imagine the people walking up and down the stairs @ space? someone's getting hurt, that's for sure.

i think a foam party at someone's house would be really fun. that way you can wear comfy clothes, bring a towel and whatnot. so house foam party=fun, club foam party=nasty.

Guest pod

Foam in general is nasty. I would not permit it at my club or house....especially at a club, where there's hundreds of thousands of dollars in amplification and equipment that isn't very moisture tolerant. I'm sure LP has taken the proper precautions, but I would be worried sick the whole time the foam was being deployed.

And what, the nitrogen system isn't good enough for the little buggers? ;D