Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There is a serious problem and the mods have ignored it.

V. Barbarino

Guest miamimonk

Bro, honestly, whos gives a shit about what you like? Just because you don't like deep house doesn't mean people can't write about it.

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

The mods since the inception of this board have been doing a wonderful job (excluding tech junkie), but now I just can't sit back and keep my mouth shut. Slowly but surely their are infiltrating the board and preaching their message. This needs to stop asap! We were deep house post free for the longest time, now I see post after post about this disease that has ruined the miami scene. THE MODS MUST STEP IN AND ASSURE THE JUNKIES THAT DEEP HOUSE MUISC WILL NEVER RUIN THIS BOARD.

Please oh please delete all and any deep house posts. .

thanks

concerned junkie

aka mr saleen351

AMEN!!!

TRANCE #1

;D :P

Guest vaughan

Um....

Not everyone understands House music; it's a spiritual thing; a body thing; a soul thing.

And I am personally hurt by this thread and am all choked up... I'm gonna run back to that Deep-House board now!!! :'(

Signed,

The Sensitive, Organic, Deep-House Flower

Um....

Not everyone understands House music; it's a spiritual thing; a body thing; a soul thing.

And I am personally hurt by this thread and am all choked up... I'm gonna run back to that Deep-House board now!!! :'(

Signed,

The Sensitive, Organic, Deep-House Flower

maybe a couple shots would cheer you up? or maybe some nyc house!!!!!!!!!! ;D

you ever send those cds to my guy?

Guest bcnjunkie

The mods since the inception of this board have been doing a wonderful job (excluding tech junkie), but now I just can't sit back and keep my mouth shut. Slowly but surely their are infiltrating the board and preaching their message. This needs to stop asap! We were deep house post free for the longest time, now I see post after post about this disease that has ruined the miami scene. THE MODS MUST STEP IN AND ASSURE THE JUNKIES THAT DEEP HOUSE MUISC WILL NEVER RUIN THIS BOARD.

thanks

concerned junkie

aka mr saleen351

Ah didn't I see you at Frankie Knuckles ???

Undercover Deep House Lover. 8)

far from deep house... he had funk and some nyc vocal flare to his set.

it was smooth, it was nice, it was sweet, it was great, but IT WASN'T DEEP HOUSE!

you need to inform yourself what is deep house !

Guest bcnjunkie

sorry, but deep house is more upbeat than the soulful stuff that has a greater disco influence (more like garage).... there's a fine line between both and it's hardly loungy (even though a lot of deep house DJ's incorporate down-tempo in their sets.... maybe that's why someone with low musical knowledge like salteen might say it's loungy), the bass lines are about the same and sometimes more pronounced with deep. Why do guidos ever leave NJ ? keep your plague in the NE ...please !

and finally soulful funky mixes very well with deep and are mixed together often !

thanks

concerned junkie

aka mr saleen351

wow is all i have to say........ :-X deep house forever :)

Guest vaughan

THIS IS FUNNY... Hey Nick... I mean Mr. Saleen....

I thought you'd like to check this "definition" of Deep-House.... ;)

In the definition... they use the words... classic house and Frankie...

Taken from the VERY informative website http://www.jahsonic.com

Strictly speaking, 'Deep House' is the name give to classic house from Chicago and New York in the same vein as Frankie Knuckles' 1987 LP 'Deep House' from which the name originates. Though I am undoubtedly venturing into highly controversial waters, I will venture to say that currently, deep house has meaning mostly as a counterpoint to more aggressive house sub-genres like hard house.

I know what YOU are calling deep-house, but I just thought you'd like this one! ;D I fall asleep to the "deep-House" you have playing in your brain too!