Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Russian Claim Discovery Of ET Spaceship Wreck In The 1908 Tunguska River Blast

Guest obby

Guest obby

???

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2004-08/12/content_1766126.htm

2004-08-12

15:36:55

BEIJING, Aug.12 (Xinhuanet) -- Russian scientists said they have discovered the wreck of an alien device at the site of an unexplained explosion in Siberia almost a hundred years ago, China Daily reported today, citing the Interfax news agency as the source.

The scientists, who belong to the Tunguska space phenomenon public state fund, said they found the remains of an extra-terrestrial device that allegedly crashed near the Tunguska river in Siberia in 1908.

Their findings also include a 50-kilogram (110-pound) rock which they have sent to the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk for analysis.

The Tunguska blast, in a desolate part of Siberia, remains one of the 20th century's biggest scientific mysteries.

On June 30, 1908, what is widely believed to be a meteorite exploded a few kilometers above the Tunguska river, in a blast that was felt hundreds of kilometers (miles) away and devastated over 2,000 square kilometers of Siberian forest. Enditem

???

Interesting...this reminds me of the story of some type of aircraft landing in Peru where the Govt. sealed up the area and no one was allowed in and nothing was ever said about what happened...

MIB it's true....

Guest obby

I'm global !!!!!!!!

LOL

J/K

Remember that I mentioned that I love Astronomy.

The Tunguska blast of Siberia in 1908 has always fascinated me. It was thought to have been an asteroid that exploded prior to impact considering that no evidence of any crater was ever found (strange huh?). One of the Astronomy websites that I am a member of mentioned this new finding by the Russians which lead me to search the web. I eventually found the article in a Chinese website.

I hope most here do not only rely on US based websites for your news source. I know I don't. I find it more constructive to get as many sides to a specific topic from multiple sources then I WILL BE THE ONE TO DECIDE WHAT I BELIEVE IS CREDIBLE.