[/move]

CLUB SPACE

WELCOMES

DJ BRUNO

DOORS OPEN AT 4AM - OPEN BAR 4-5AM

LADIES RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION TIL 6AM

friday.jpg

Guest mikepayne

i may go to amika tonight.. however for you rookies, If I don't know yous, please don't dare to come up to say hello without a drink.

show some respect.

Do you have a ring we should kiss as well? Or perhaps be sure to always keep our head held at a lower altitude than yours, and never look you directly in the eye?

i may go to amika tonight.. however for you rookies, If I don't know yous, please don't dare to come up to say hello without a drink.

show some respect.

Do you have a ring we should kiss as well? Or perhaps be sure to always keep our head held at a lower altitude than yours, and never look you directly in the eye?

well, I have a 15 foot security perimeter around me, so those are not requirements.

Guest mikepayne

well, I have a 15 foot security perimeter around me, so those are not requirements.

Excellent, you should be easy to find then. I should just look for the dude pumping his fist inside his plexiglass Pope-mobile?

Guest avenue33

Shawn is going to rock it tonight! I had a blast last week. All I can say is Amika is the place to be Friday nights!!!! ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Excellent, you should be easy to find then. I should just look for the dude pumping his fist inside his plexiglass Pope-mobile?

LMFAO!!!!! ;D