Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Went to Cafeteria tonight

Guest Mikey3

The place was dead... This was around 11:00 pm... does it get better later on or something?

Big mistake Mikey, you need to get there later, that's when it it starts jumpin....Shawn is da man. Always playin some nice groovy stuff. And when Roly spins there, like once a month; All hell breaks loose..... ;D

Guest pod

Not for nothing but the party got positively hopping around midnight. You people got there waaaaaaay too early.

1. Oscar played classic dance, freestyle, and classic hip-hop

2. Cedric dropped whatever his Dom Perignon addled mind thought to drop.

3. Girls.

4. More girls.

5. My Brazillian friend.

6. Dom

7. Grey Goose

8. Pierre Jouet

Just goes to show ya, if you are impatient, you miss out.

BTW, I was the jerk with the camera standing about at 11 PM. ;D

Watch for the gallery later.

Guest macboy

Ummmmmmm...we left at 3:30, place was still going strong. I guess since pod posted names, it's ok. Oscar & Cedric were going back and forth all night, either one-off or two-off. Place was jumping, it's that simple. If you don't think Cafeteria is the BEST Wenesday party going, you haven't stopped by.

Thanks again to the "in" crew for keeping it fresh week after week.

;D

Guest ramon

Ummmmmmm...we left at 3:30, place was still going strong. I guess since pod posted names, it's ok. Oscar & Cedric were going back and forth all night, either one-off or two-off. Place was jumping, it's that simple. If you don't think Cafeteria is the BEST Wenesday party going, you haven't stopped by.

Thanks again to the "in" crew for keeping it fresh week after week.

;D

best thing going on the beach period. :)

Guest vaughan
. I guess since pod posted names, it's ok. Oscar & Cedric were going back and forth

I've heard of "Surprise Guest DJ" threads where the ientity of the dj is kept all top-secret BEFORE the party... Are OScar G and Cedric that big now where they are like "The One's We Don't Speak About" from "The Village"???

Are they still "surprise" guests AFTER the party's over???

SPLAIN YO'SELF MAC!

Guest rounder19

ive never been, so me and my lady drive by last nite around 2am and the place looks absolutlely dead?? where did they hide all the people? we ended up going to blue to see cue and have a few drinks......oh well maybe next week

Guest r3nz0

ive never been, so me and my lady drive by last nite around 2am and the place looks absolutlely dead?? where did they hide all the people? we ended up going to blue to see cue and have a few drinks......oh well maybe next week

You were more than likely looking at the empty restaurant.

That is separate from the lounge in the back (where the party is)--which has its own door.

Guest rounder19

In the back.

By 2 AM everyone who was there was there. You couldn't move.

You must be blind or something.

as i said, I D R O V E by

blind driver

Guest macboy

Don't mind pod, he probably didn't have his morning drink yet. ;D

From Lincoln Road, walk 100 feet south on Pennsylvania and you'll see blacked out double doors. Or walk in through the restaurant - all the way in the back.

Guest eKiTeL

cue played some nice tracks, we all live then die, mode hookers, hccr - what happened, etc...

Guest ramon

cue played some nice tracks, we all live then die, mode hookers, hccr - what happened, etc...

that tiefshwarz dub of spektrum needs to die .. didn't everyone get the memo? :P

Guest eKiTeL

that tiefshwarz dub of spektrum needs to die .. didn't everyone get the memo? :P

no it can't die yet, I only got to play it one time at club!!!!