Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DUBTRIBE IN MIAMI SEPT 18th!!!!!

Guest lyrik

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

their new track "nothing is impossible" rocks !

yep...funny thing is I don't buy their music much anymore...its just not my sound...but hearing them live is such an uplifting experience...I have been asking for this to happen for a long time. I go way back on Dubtribe they were one the very first groups I really got into back in the day/ I am so psyched for this.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CloeSheerDerick

I was in Gainesville for many years and was part of the “Simons Phenomenon.â€â€”at an event called, “Harvest Festival,†I got to see them live…in the middle of the woods (cool Fall weather) equipped with a full bar (thanks to Soul House –Simons’ other venue) they performed….and it was truly a magical experience like no-other….when I think about that night I always get goose bumps… a must see…..

PS: Where are they playing?

Peace

CSD

:-*

Guest Bluesky

The location for this old school tribal jam has now been posted on our website. www.earthdance.info . The 'prayer for peace' which happens the same time at all the 120 Earthdance events worldwide will take place here in Miami at 7 PM. Come and explore a great sunset experience. Keep checkin the website for up to the min. information. Dubtribe is stoked about this show and they are ready to rock the foundations of Miami..

Respect,

dc

Guest Bluesky

The event will take place in three areas. Studio 57, another warehouse and the mainstage will be set up in the parking lot area. The capacity for the event is aprox 2500. There will be a fully licenced bar for those 21+. We have psybervision and Brainwash doing live video mixing. There will be food and concessions set up throughout the event.

dc

I was in Gainesville for many years and was part of the “Simons Phenomenon.â€â€”at an event called, “Harvest Festival,†I got to see them live…in the middle of the woods (cool Fall weather) equipped with a full bar (thanks to Soul House –Simons’ other venue) they performed….and it was truly a magical experience like no-other….when I think about that night I always get goose bumps… a must see…..

PS: Where are they playing?

Peace

CSD

:-*

yes it was a amazing nite!! i still talk about that nite...

those harvestfest / soul house parties were great..

Guest Bluesky

Tickets for this event are now on sale on our website www.earthdance.info . Also on the site is list all of our ticket outlets. They are selling fast. Things are coming together and it looks like this is going to be a sickass jam!!!!!!

dc

Guest kcariaga

Bluesky....thanks for the info on tickets, but what is going on with the event???? Is it even going to go on this weekend?? I am really disappopinted if it gets cancelled. I saw Dubtribe in DC about 4 years ago and it was so AMAZING!!!!! Any details about this weekend would be appreciated.

Guest web_norah

hey ya coont V, someone posted it already and believe it or not i *still* get the Miami 411 up here.....and no - i dont need to announce being legendary 500 times again, do i? >:(

Guest marcvane

no Dubtribe coont. the organizers didnt get permits

N, Why are you always the most negative clubber, I love u but what the F!ck?

You get the Angry clubber award for the week! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? WA!!!!

Guest musicalmissionary

I have a very hard time believing that Dubtribe would book a party that they didn't follow up on to make sure it was legit, especially on their FINAL TOUR EVAR!!!! I know people that tried to book them on this final tour and Dubtribe was very deliberate about who they were willing to deal with since this FINAL TOUR is such a big deal to them. So with that said, nothing is going to stop me from going to see one of the most spiritual musical experiences ON THE PLANET!!!!

If shit goes down and I don't get to see Dubtribe perform, then I'll be the first to come on here and post something to the effct of "DAMN!! Y'all haters were right, this party was bunk from the get go". If the party goes off, and I get to see Dubtribe perform, then I'll be the first to come on here and post something to the effect of "Fuck you dumbass motherfuckin pieces of shits that hated on this party. Please delete yourselves from this planet. Thanks."