Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You have chronic bad taste in music!

Guest mikepayne

Guest mikepayne

Wow dude... you might want to install it JUST to view this thing.

It's a guy standing on a wooden box with a bullhorn outside a Justin Timberlake / Christina Aguilera concert, just ruthlessly berating all the people walking into the stadium.

"Ma'am, are you over the age of 20? Then you must here as a chaperone, that is the only acceptable reason you would be here over the age of 20. Do you sleep with 12 year olds? Then why listen to their music? What's the problem? The problem is... you buy this music, and it ends up on the Super Bowl halftime show."

God damn... classic.

Guest LeVeL

You got to have some balls to go there and stand and talk shit about Justin and Christina Aguilera. But dont let CryzC watch this because she's a pop music fan, she actually went to the Britney concert. I guess someone has bad taste in music...... ::):P

Guest LeVeL

I want a T- Shirt that says "House Sucks", and I'll wear it for PVD or Tiesto at Space. Or you know what Carisa I might wear your shirt instead......lol

Guest tres-b

My girlfriend went to a Britney show...and enjoyed it. She started to tell me how great it was and realized I had tuned out the second "great" and "Britney" were used in the same sentence.

Guest mikepayne

I fixed it already poopyhead. :P

But not before someone could immortalize your Briney quote for all of us to see and laugh at. :P

Guest JMT

I want a T- Shirt that says "House Sucks", and I'll wear it for PVD or Tiesto at Space. Or you know what Carisa I might wear your shirt instead......lol

lol