Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Before You Start Your Fun Weekend

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Before the crazy fast weekend hits us. Lets take a moment to reflect about this weeks Torah portion.

"Righteousness, Righteousness shall you pursue, so that you will live and possess the Land that the Almighty your God, gives you." (Deut. 16:20).

Lets all have a Righteous weekend.

Shalom & Love

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Shut yourmouth you stupid jew!

LOL......I was waiting for someone to say that

Its sad. Hate is so ugly. To be honest I am not surprised that there are some lost souls.

Shalom and Love

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

don't lie, you love the hate

I hope we can one day meet. People say that my inner love and peace fills the room. Thats what House music does to me. It helps fill my soul with love and makes me smile inside and outside.

Shalom and Love

It's the only way he can let out all of his religous beliefs....

Abe, we respect your religion but please keep religion in your home, temple, or wherever you practice it. This is a forum for music freaks and club geeks that get along without bringing in religion. Three things you should never argue about

1. Religion

2. Politics

3. The finest piece of ass out there

;D

I hope we can one day meet. People say that my inner love and peace fills the room. Thats what House music does to me. It helps fill my soul with love and makes me smile inside and outside.

Shalom and Love

i'm pretty sure that we have met before. ;)

Guest miamimonk

Shalom and Love

Dude, do yourself a favor and Man Up.

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

I have to leave the office for the rest of the day and I will not be here to share experiences with you. :-[

RBS my goal is not to force religion on anyone. I want to share love and spirituality. House music is like a religion. It moves people together. It helps us all find something in common. And even Monk might one day feel love in his heart. :)

Apotheosis I don't remember sharing my Manowchevitz with you. Please feel free to say hello when you see me out. I always have an extra glass of wine for a new friend. ;D

Have a great weekend. I will be at Mynt and Space on Saturday night. Stay safe.

Shalom and Love

Guest lyrik

I have to leave the office for the rest of the day and I will not be here to share experiences with you. :-[

RBS my goal is not to force religion on anyone. I want to share love and spirituality. House music is like a religion. It moves people together. It helps us all find something in common. And even Monk might one day feel love in his heart. :)

Apotheosis I don't remember sharing my Manowchevitz with you. Please feel free to say hello when you see me out. I always have an extra glass of wine for a new friend. ;D

Shalom and Love

Abe you just keep on keeping on brother! I dont mind your spiritual insights...although I am put off that you are choosing Space over Eddie Amador @ Blue this Sat - after all "not everyone understands house music...its a spiritual thing...a body thing" ;)

Guest miamimonk

Shalom and Love

I have love in my hear, I love Heineken, drugs, pretty women, surfing, working out, and JESUS BIATCH!

Before the crazy fast weekend hits us. Lets take a moment to reflect about this weeks Torah portion.

"Righteousness, Righteousness shall you pursue, so that you will live and possess the Land that the Almighty your God, gives you." (Deut. 16:20).

Lets all have a Righteous weekend.

Shalom & Love

Hope it doesn't rain on Saturday while your walking to and from temple.

shalom ;)

Guest Clarisa

Abe, we respect your religion but please keep religion in your home, temple, or wherever you practice it. This is a forum for music freaks and club geeks that get along without bringing in religion. Three things you should never argue about

1. Religion

2. Politics

;D

RIGHT ON RBS!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

1. Religion

2. Politics

;D

RIGHT ON RBS!!!!!

Amen RBS ;)

Guest cutchemist

Shalom and Love

I have love in my hear, I love Heineken, drugs, pretty women, surfing, working out, and JESUS BIATCH!

[move]HELL FCUKIN YEA[/move]

I'm with the monk

can i get a amen

Guest Cosmigonon

Shalom and Love

So you have love in your hear, ok... ::)

Shalom and Love

Abe you just keep on keeping on brother! I dont mind your spiritual insights...although I am put off that you are choosing Space over Eddie Amador @ Blue this Sat - after all "not everyone understands house music...its a spiritual thing...a body thing" ;)

comon abe from one fellow jew to another come on down and enjoy some sweet soulful house :)

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Shalom and Love

comon abe from one fellow jew to another come on down and enjoy some sweet soulful house :)

Sadly we did not get to go to Blue. We did go to Mynt and then home. I agreed to Mynt in the first place because I was promised that the group would come with me to Space. They backed out and I went home. Going to a club alone is not fun for me.

Mynt is not my cup of tea. But I had fun with my friends.

Shalom & Love