Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the creek

ryan2772

WERD!!!! ;)

i struck out with that british chick >:(

Don't sweat it man. Whenever something like that happens, just remind yourself that the ratio of women to men on this planet is like 5 to 1. There will never be a shortage of women. That's why we're such dogs. Odds are greatly in our favor. LOL ;)

Guest durrtylexx

WERD!!!! ;)

i struck out with that british chick >:(

Don't sweat it man. Whenever something like that happens, just remind yourself that the ratio of women to men on this planet is like 5 to 1. There will never be a shortage of women. That's why we're such dogs. Odds are greatly in our favor. LOL ;)

Like the Pharcyde says

You know there's otha, you know that there's otha

In the sea, baby

;D

Thank GAWD we live in Miami, you'll see fine ass chics at the dentist office..ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT SEX

Guest pod

Oh totally. I'm trying not to get stressed over the ladies anymore. There's more where they came from after all, especially around here...

That is my best advice really. I've found in this day, age, location and scene, it really isn't advisable or desireable to enter into any sort of relationship with a member of the opposite sex. There are exceptions to the rule of course, but I've seen too much drama from people getting into any sort of committed relationship around here. I'm overanalyzing yes, but I've seen it happen before, some people go out practically looking for a wife, and are devastated when a girl turns up sour or what have you.

Speaking from experience I've been through that. I've been 'after' various girls before for long extended times, anyone who knows me well enough can recount stories of me having to have a few extra drinks to deal with the crap. I've had girls just plain not be interested, turn dyke or BUG (bi until graduation) on me, and various other situations. Too much stress over debatable returns. Besides, we're not encoded to be monogamous. So fuck it, go out and just enjoy yourself, and don't sweat over some ghastly crackwhore at a pool party.

My advice in the end is to just go out, have a good time, and don't expect much more than a good time and a happy ending from 99 percent of the people you meet in a club, regardless of their sex or orientation. In other words, stop worrying and love the bomb.

Not to say I succeed all the time, I bomb out more often than not, but half the fun is being sleazy.

Yes I'm dispensing advice. No warranty is expressed or implied, your mileage may vary. 0 percent APR for the first six months.

as im always late to these things...sitting here wondering y my name still hasnt come up! ???

lol jk...nice Finally meeting u Carisa! and also Ryan..

all i could remember was when nick left than i think u guys left right after him, right? beer and sun dont always mix but than again i love that place...

Rick i never see u out there anymore bro...and alex wtf have u been!

oh and dan where's my pic w/ my girl...u know the spanish chick w/ big boobs that was w/ me in the patio lol... :P

gotta love space(not a thread-jacker here)

Guest pod

Well, what I'm pretty much espousing isn't to be so worried about the prototypical relationship. Whoring is optional. I know plenty of people who get along just fine without dating or whoring.

Whoring is more fun though.

I cannot emphasize enough to be careful though. STDs and the threat of procreating are still out there. Fuck all ya want, but be careful.

Guest durrtylexx

as im always late to these things...sitting here wondering y my name still hasnt come up! ???

lol jk...nice Finally meeting u Carisa! and also Ryan..

all i could remember was when nick left than i think u guys left right after him, right? beer and sun dont always mix but than again i love that place...

Rick i never see u out there anymore bro...and alex wtf have u been!

oh and dan where's my pic w/ my girl...u know the spanish chick w/ big boobs that was w/ me in the patio lol... :P

gotta love space(not a thread-jacker here)

Dude I've been slacking lately. I'm thinking about going to Crobar next Monday, Diggers will be in town ;D

I miss Space though :'(

Guest pod

Dude I've been slacking lately. I'm thinking about going to Crobar next Monday, Diggers will be in town ;D

Well you have the perfect opportunity to get reacquainted with an old friend this weekend.

Join us as we present the 2004 Cooljunkie dot com DJ Spinoff Finals at Space. Sponsored by our friends at Red Stripe and Smirnoff, so show up early for an open bar featuring these fine products. Comp entry with the password 'cooljunkie'.

The finalists are: Scott Nelsen, Rocky Castro, and DJ RC.

And this goes for all of you. If you "rest" this weekend and skip out, I will personally disown the lot of you. I don't care if John Digweed is playing Monday, there's no reason you can't do both, especially considering there's no cover until 1 AM for the Spin-Off. ;D

Well you have the perfect opportunity to get reacquainted with an old friend this weekend.

Join us as we present the 2004 Cooljunkie dot com DJ Spinoff Finals at Space. Sponsored by our friends at Red Stripe and Smirnoff, so show up early for an open bar featuring these fine products. Comp entry with the password 'cooljunkie'.

The finalists are: Scott Nelsen, Rocky Castro, and DJ RC.

And this goes for all of you. If you "rest" this weekend and skip out, I will personally disown the lot of you. I don't care if John Digweed is playing Monday, there's no reason you can't do both, especially considering there's no cover until 1 AM for the Spin-Off. ;D

i thought thread jacking wasnt allowed in this forum sirrr... ;D ;)