Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tonight in ft laud DJ HARDWARE

Guest soozin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlanS

I'll be up in there tonight. Got that disc for you... ;)

Nice I'm bring some mixes for you as well :o

You better be listening properly tonight bitch! action-smiley-047.gif

LOL...sorry, had to say it ;D

Guest Skytraveler

absolutely one hell of a night last nite Holy shite!!

Great vibes Great Chooonz holy hell man I'm hurtin big time today but its all worth it.

Glad to have met Apotheosis, and Hardware last night for the first time. Glad to see the rest of the crew there last night as well

Oh lordy the drinks heheehehe

Fun times indeed!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,

absolutely one hell of a night last nite Holy shite!!

Great vibes Great Chooonz holy hell man I'm hurtin big time today but its all worth it.

Glad to have met Apotheosis, and Hardware last night for the first time. Glad to see the rest of the crew there last night as well

Oh lordy the drinks heheehehe

Fun times indeed!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,

Pics?

Guest trancelator

Right on! Hardware had the place rockin' much more than when I saw him @ Release in WPB.

The gf and I had a great time hangin' w/ Apotheosis, Phunky (I gotta hear that Harry Romero cd), Alan & Gina and Mirza. Too bad the people who have made it out to Lush in the past such as Cosmigonon, Chibale, Lyrik and Crzy C didn't make it. We all had an awesome time! ;D

Skytraveller, let's those pics!

John and Diego, you were missed. Perhaps we will see you out at Deluxe for another classic Friday night!!!

Right on! Hardware had the place rockin' much more than when I saw him @ Release in WPB.

The gf and I had a great time hangin' w/ Apotheosis, Phunky (I gotta hear that Harry Romero cd), Alan & Gina and Mirza. Too bad the people who have made it out to Lush in the past such as Cosmigonon, Chibale, Lyrik and Crzy C didn't make it. We all had an awesome time! ;D

John and Diego, you were missed. Perhaps we will see you out at Deluxe for another classic Friday night!!!

oh no you didn't!!!! IT'S DELUX :P

Guest trancelator

oh no you didn't!!!! IT'S DELUX :P

Damn it, you got me! My attempt to be gramatically correct has backfired this time. :P

Are you going to the D tonight? Best regular thing going in So Fla on Friday night...bar none.

Guest durrtylexx

It was nice to see the CJ's clubbing..Its a shame I got there late..BUT DONT FORGET MOTHERFCKERS MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!

THOSE THAT KNOW WHATS UP MONDAY NIGHT AIGHT!!!

Pat, Ryan, Irene, Mirza, Alan & His Beautiful wife also Skytravler nice meeting you man ;)