Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Small Town Ecstacy

Guest trancelator

Guest JMT

yeah i saw it a while ago. that guy is a total jackass. i found watching the children being exposed to it somewhat disturbing.

also check out the one HBO did called "Crank: Made in America"

Guest fairyDust

also check out the one HBO did called "Crank: Made in America"

I saw this a couple a weeks ago, I had no idea what "crank" was...was I the only one ???

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah, I saw this about 2 years ago..How crazy is that shit??? Half the kid brain was totally dead as shown in the brain scan....And that dad looked like a really sketchy dude!!! lol

Guest trancelator

whats it about?

They were showing this dad giving his kids ecstacy. The guy was the biggest loser. The kids were more mature than him. It was amazing. He was divorced and the kids wanted him to get off e so they could see him since the court system got involved when it was discovered he gave it to them. It was so sad. The daughter would cry and the kids would plea with their father. Despite all of the legal trouble he was in, all he wanted to do was ecstacy. Total loser!!! >:( :-\

Get this...during conference I MET THE DAD AT SPACE!!! He was a freakin creep and I almost had security come help me. He kept bragging about the documentary about his family and asking me if I wanted any pills, then started trying to touch me....ewwwwww. I kept walking away from him but he kept following me so I turned on the CrzyC badass mode and he finally got the point. UGH...what a fucking whacko!!!! >:(

Guest trancelator

Get this...during conference I MET THE DAD AT SPACE!!! He was a freakin creep and I almost had security come help me. He kept bragging about the documentary about his family and asking me if I wanted any pills, then started trying to touch me....ewwwwww. I kept walking away from him but he kept following me so I turned on the CrzyC badass mode and he finally got the point. UGH...what a fucking whacko!!!! >:(

Geez...what a loser. Guess he thought conference would be all about drugs. Fuckin' retard. I believe in genecyde for people like that. They make no worthwhile contribution to society. >:(

Guest JMT

if he wasnt so wacked out that would be kinda funny.

id actually like to hear more details. how did you first interact with him? what event was this at?

if he wasnt so wacked out that would be kinda funny.

id actually like to hear more details. how did you first interact with him? what event was this at?

It was at the Kremlin night at Space about 5am or so. I was talking to a girl I know on the couch outside the girls bathroom...he liked my shirt and wanted to know how big my tits were. :-X :-X :-X

Guest swirlundergrounder

How did you know that it was really the dad from the show? Did he have missing teeth? lol

Guest trancelator

YES, LOL! Also, he kept telling me all about it and one of the guys I was with recognized him.

What was his rap like? Something like, "Hi. I like your t-shirt. I was on HBO giving my kids drugs and got in a lot of legal shit. I'm cool though cuz I beat the rap so far and I'm still raving at my age. Now can I see your tits?"

They should lock up that loser to be someone's bitch in prison and throw away the key.

Guest JMT

yeah C, i find this story interesting. please give more details. what does and idiot like that say in a conversation? was he obviously wrecked?

LOL! You guys are hilarious....

I came out of the bathroom and sat down on th couch next to my friend to chat a bit. The guy sitting beside me had obviously been partying all week and decided to have one last BLOWout that night. He looks at me with wobbly eyes, smiles showing his obvious lack of teeth and says "Heeeeey, nice shirt...I bet you are trouble, trouble that Id like to get into. Nice tits too...are those real?" LMAO!!! I said something very smartass and got up to walk away, he follows me VERY close, breathing on me as I walk away asking if I roll, do I need any rolls so like th smartass I am I say, "No, I dont do carbs". LOL! He keeps following me and asks if I saw the HBO special they did on his family...yada, yada, yada...I got a bad rap for it but Im a great dad, at lwast I know what my kids are doing (the whole time Im dodging him...trying to get away). The I pawn him off on my male friends and walk to the other bar...1 minute later he has left my friend and come back to find me...this is where I tuen on Badass CrzyC basically tell him to fuck off, that I know the owner and to leave me alone. LOL! The End.

Guest JMT

I came out of the bathroom and sat down on th couch next to my friend to chat a bit. The guy sitting beside me had obviously been partying all week and decided to have one last BLOWout that night. He looks at me with wobbly eyes, smiles showing his obvious lack of teeth and says "Heeeeey, nice shirt...I bet you are trouble, trouble that Id like to get into. Nice tits too...are those real?" LMAO!!! I said something very smartass and got up to walk away, he follows me VERY close, breathing on me as I walk away asking if I roll, do I need any rolls so like th smartass I am I say, "No, I dont do carbs". LOL! He keeps following me and asks if I saw the HBO special they did on his family...yada, yada, yada...I got a bad rap for it but Im a great dad, at lwast I know what my kids are doing (the whole time Im dodging him...trying to get away). The I pawn him off on my male friends and walk to the other bar...1 minute later he has left my friend and come back to find me...this is where I tuen on Badass CrzyC basically tell him to fuck off, that I know the owner and to leave me alone. LOL! The End.

LOL great story

Guest LeVeL

Great Story Carisa.....its sounds like a nightmare. HBO should do a documentary on Carisa's breats, since it gets so much press and attention.

LOL great story

[glow=red,2,300]GREAT [/glow] story....

Guest swirlundergrounder

This is funny C. Since I saw that documentary I can put a picture in my head as to what that Dad guy looked like while he was saying that stuff to you....And with his missing teeth...lol

He didn't have his kids there with him did he?

Guest swirlundergrounder

This is funny C. Since I saw that documentary I can put a picture in my head as to what that Dad guy looked like while he was saying that stuff to you....And with his missing teeth...lol

He didn't have his kids there with him did he?

I didnt ask.

I wouldn't think you would ask him. It was just a joke....lol