Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So ummmm...

Guest r3nz0

Guest LeVeL

I'm at work but I'm audi at noon......I am in a evacuation zone so all the businesses by Ft Lauderdale need to be closed today by 2pm. I got a long way home to Miami because of all the traffic. So lets see...

Guest trancelator

Screw work. I blew that off completely. ::) ??? Then again, nobody really supervises me. How can they make all of you work at a time like this?!

Guest web_norah

didn't even bother !, at home, shutters up, water stocked, feet in the air waiting for this mofo......

dude we arent coming - - next weekend, same place, same pool :)

Guest durrtylexx

didn't even bother !, at home, shutters up, water stocked, feet in the air waiting for this mofo......

I still havent put up my shutters..I will this afternoon..Mine are numbered and colored coded...It'll take me and hour or 2...BCN atleast we're out on the west side...Good luck to all of you guys out there...

Guest JMT

i am resignated to stay up here >:( and make sure all these convention attendees leave this city for once and all >:(

funny how the city was pleading for more people to travel there a couple years ago, yet now people fail to see beyond themselves to the economic boost this week will give the city, still recouperating its lost tourism business.

Guest web_norah

the city was pleading tourists not political conventions that cause stress, streets closing, traffic jams and general civil unrest.

Guest JMT

the city was pleading tourists not political conventions that cause stress, streets closing, traffic jams and general civil unrest.

right, better to just kick a few cops' heads in and burn things than reap any economic benefits.