Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUB SPACE OPENS TONIGHT!

Guest spaceowner

Guest ramon

had a great time .. oscar and cedric were on poiint and diaga played that dirty filthy ;) ... as did oscar .. so thats my tune for the night.

good to see carissa, miriam and michelle and dan.

I FEEEL IT COMMING .. I LIKE THAT DIRTY FILTHY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

Well it was finally nice to meet Cosmigonon, LisaLoca, & bcnjunkie last night we got there around 2:30 am and our batteries gave out at 7:30am just when the patio was getting started.

But we had a great time the Music in the main room was awesome kept me dancing almost the whole time we were there.

Well I hope to meet the rest of you guys next time!!!

Lisa seems like real cool peeps was very very friendly with us so was Cosmigonon & bcn we really just said hi but seemed cool.

Until next time!!!

Well it was finally nice to meet Cosmigonon, LisaLoca, & bcnjunkie last night we got there around 2:30 am and our batteries gave out at 7:30am just when the patio was getting started.

But we had a great time the Music in the main room was awesome kept me dancing almost the whole time we were there.

Lisa seems like real cool peeps was very very friendly with us so was Cosmigonon & bcn we really just said hi but seemed cool.

Until next time!!!

so i heard...u prob left as soon as i got there, got there bout 7 i believe and left at close offcourse lol...the usual...was packed, fun night...i had way too many rum/cokes, lost count after my 10th one...ouch :-X

went by envy but they were charging 30 bucks to get in...what a joke...

went to creek after, was a good crowd...cosmignon is still out

Guest LdySphynx

Until next time!!!

so i heard...u prob left as soon as i got there, got there bout 7 i believe and left at close offcourse lol...the usual...was packed, fun night...i had way too many rum/cokes, lost count after my 10th one...ouch :-X

went by envy but they were charging 30 bucks to get in...what a joke...

went to creek after, was a good crowd...cosmignon is still out

My god I cannot believe he was out still at that hour!!! :o

Well we used to be able to do that a while back, but not anymore and if we do try and suceed in staying out that late awww man we know that at least till Wednesday things won't go back to normal!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

It was nice to finally meet LdySphynx and her hubbie at State. I went to State first, and it had been opne al afternoon, since Jade had no power. We got there by midnight and it was pretty full; a couple of hours later we then left for Space, which was packed, and ran into LisaLoca and Pod. The Patio was excellent, and it was crowded with a lot of CJ heads, CrzyC, Phunky, Trancelator, DJTekWrek, all4tribal, and everybody was in a really good partying mood, seems like everrybody needed to left off the stress of the hurricane.

When they closed at 11:30 we then headed to the Creek Hotel, where there was no party but we just wanted to chill, along with all4tribal and a very large crowd we just hung out by the pool, it was the best way to end this labor day weekend. All in all I had a really good time, and it's always good to hang with the CJ crowd. 8)

Guest durrtylexx

I'm still hungover.... :(

It was nice hanging w/you guys and meeting few faces Lisaloca and DJTekWrek....Pat your the best bro....Irene you fawking RAWK.....I dont remember leaving :P.....Space was fucking sick....

Guest durrtylexx

Wow, I just finished my recovery form Space today... 8) :o:P Enough Smileys for ya'll? here, on more: ;D

same here bro...i still feel like someone dropped ice cream in my head and kicked me in the stomach..

I was like a fat kid in a candy store....

Guest DJTeKWReK

By the time the patio opened, we were all wasted beyond belief! Sweet night.. great to meet Phunky, All4Tribal and LisaLoca, as well at seeing Cosmignon and Carissa... Anyone else I 4got.. sorry, I dont remember much after getting 2 the patio... LoL

Guest mikepayne

By the time the patio opened, we were all wasted beyond belief! Sweet night.. great to meet Phunky, All4Tribal and LisaLoca, as well at seeing Cosmignon and Carissa... Anyone else I 4got.. sorry, I dont remember much after getting 2 the patio... LoL

Damn dude, I looked for you and didn't find you, I was told you punked out! :-X

Guest trancelator

It was nice hanging w/you guys and meeting few faces Lisaloca and DJTekWrek....Pat your the best bro....Irene you fawking RAWK.....I dont remember leaving :P.....Space was fucking sick....

Anytime, bro. Always good times when we hang. Quite a treat from Space. Got to see and hear some new dj's for the first time and was pleased, especially with an abundance of drinks flowing. Nice seeing Cosmi, J.Ramirez and Carissa again as well as meeting all4tribal (thanks for the shot!), Lisaloca and Tekwrek.

Guest LISALOCA

It was nice meetring ldyphynx, djt, and phunky! Finally got to meet you crazy people. Ingrid sorry that I couldn't hook you up, I promise I will next time. 8) I was looking for you and your hubby in the patio. Nice to see Cosmigo again and his "chiquitica", You guys were gone, I mean real gone.....Thank God I was there! You owe me! Ofcourse I was happy to see my crazy friend Carisa and Pod and Biz. Eddy G I finally got to see you. Bruno and Ardis nice to see you guys again. ;D The music in the main room was great. I ddin't step into the patio until 6:30 or 7 I believe. The patio was real fun. There were some crazy people out there. I laughed my ass off all morning. I left around 11:00 and it was Monday so I had no where else to go but HOME :'(. I'll see you guys on the 24th TIESTO baby!! It's ON!!! 8)

Guest LdySphynx

Dam girl, i'm impressed with you remembering my name, but I remember yours as well ;)!!!

Yeah but definitely looking forward to hanging with you a little longer, like I mentioned before our batteries completely ran out...and there was no where to recharge them,LOL!!!!

Well won't be making it to Tiesto not a trance person, but you guys have fun.

I hope to meet up with the rest of the CJers before Tiesto.

;D

Guest Cosmigonon

It was nice meetring ldyphynx, djt, and phunky! Finally got to meet you crazy people. Ingrid sorry that I couldn't hook you up, I promise I will next time. 8) I was looking for you and your hubby in the patio. Nice to see Cosmigo again and his "chiquitica", You guys were gone, I mean real gone.....Thank God I was there! You owe me! Ofcourse I was happy to see my crazy friend Carisa and Pod and Biz. Eddy G I finally got to see you. Bruno and Ardis nice to see you guys again. ;D The music in the main room was great. I ddin't step into the patio until 6:30 or 7 I believe. The patio was real fun. There were some crazy people out there. I laughed my ass off all morning. I left around 11:00 and it was Monday so I had no where else to go but HOME :'(. I'll see you guys on the 24th TIESTO baby!! It's ON!!! 8)

"Chiquitica" dice que te fuiste porque te dio la gana ;), because we kept on partying ;D 8).

It was nice to finally meet LdySphynx and her hubbie at State. I went to State first, and it had been opne al afternoon, since Jade had no power. We got there by midnight and it was pretty full; a couple of hours later we then left for Space, which was packed, and ran into LisaLoca and Pod. The Patio was excellent, and it was crowded with a lot of CJ heads, CrzyC, Phunky, Trancelator, DJTekWrek, all4tribal, and everybody was in a really good partying mood, seems like everrybody needed to left off the stress of the hurricane.

When they closed at 11:30 we then headed to the Creek Hotel, where there was no party but we just wanted to chill, along with all4tribal and a very large crowd we just hung out by the pool, it was the best way to end this labor day weekend. All in all I had a really good time, and it's always good to hang with the CJ crowd. 8)

likewise..

just one tip tho, make sure to to leave ur shirt on next time...no one is trying to look at that shhhhiiitttt lol...in the patio is okay since ur competing w/ alot of those wannabe mr. olympia dudes... :-X

"gooo transformerssss!" u should change ur sn to Maximus! ...oh wait i believe there's already a "maximus" out there, he works at rumi's...i believe that's his real name too...

Anytime, bro. Always good times when we hang. Quite a treat from Space. Got to see and hear some new dj's for the first time and was pleased, especially with an abundance of drinks flowing. Nice seeing Cosmi, J.Ramirez and Carissa again as well as meeting all4tribal (thanks for the shot!), Lisaloca and Tekwrek.

u bet bro...i think that shot hit me later on at the creek... :-\

Guest Cosmigonon

likewise..

just one tip tho, make sure to to leave ur shirt on next time...no one is trying to look at that shhhhiiitttt lol...in the patio is okay since ur competing w/ alot of those wannabe mr. olympia dudes... :-X

I was trying to get a tan by the pool... :'(

Anyway, I'll keep my shirt on if you promise to use some anti perspirant next time ;D