Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto @ Space sold out. Limited Bayfront still available

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

just bought mine. .. im burnning in hell its yom kippur too :(

I guess Gloria Estefan was right - the rhythm really is going to get you.

Guest durrtylexx

I guess Gloria Estefan was right - the rhythm really is going to get you.

lol thats funny...

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Please tell me this is some sort of joke. Can you really live with yourself by putting G-d, your culture, your religion, and your Mothers wishes on the back burners so you can party in a club that you probably go to 2-4 times a month? The great thing about the Jewish holidays is that forces assimilated Jews to remember our roots. Instead, you'll be out like you are most every weekend. I usually try to post positive things and maybe all this weather is getting to me. But I say these words to you like you are my brother. And I say these things with love.

Shalom & Love

Guest LeVeL

Got mine. ;D

How much did you pay Carisa....because I was checking out the website and $30 is pretty steep in my opinion.

$30 and its only too much if you arent really into him. ;D

Exactly but I am into Tiesto and I will continue to be....I have to get my does...I guess I am "IN".....LOL

Got mine. ;D

How much did you pay Carisa....because I was checking out the website and $30 is pretty steep in my opinion.

$30 and its only too much if you arent really into him. ;D

Exactly but I am into Tiesto and I will continue to be....I have to get my does...I guess I am "IN".....LOL

Could you please repeat that in English this time? :P

Guest biznation00

If you guys plan on attendin' I seriously suggest you buy the tix online. The last Tiesto event, was a mad house & if you didn't purchase a ticket online to present at the door, then most likely you waited a while. Unfortunately, the demand was soo high & soo many tix were sold, that we had to hold the door shortly after 11pm and repeoned it to the masses after 2am to ensure our ticket holders made it in.

Again, the only peepz admitted anytime were ticket holders. So get smart & don't procrastinate! just some good advice if you plan on attendin'... :)

See u @ Space!

Biznation00@msn.com