Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto @ Space sold out. Limited Bayfront still available

Guest nickjunkie

Guest dino

This is the first time in four Space shows that I will miss Tiesto. I am jealous to say the least. Should be a great show...much better than last time when it was 18+ and way too crowded..and hot...and just a ok set. No album to have to promote means better set.

Guest mursa

Imma pass on this ......too many people to really enjoy the night to it's fullest .

.. October 8th for PICOTTO is a diff story though ! it'll be ON !!!!!!!!! ;D 8)

Guest happykandy

Woot, woot! I wasn't going to go to the Tiesto show because I need to save money for Love Parade, but an old friend called me last night and is offering to pay for both my tickets to go to the Bayfront concert and the SPACE show...................we iz gonna get our party ON!

mel :o

Guest mikepayne

Someone tell me whether it would be much better and why to see Tiesto at Bayfront or at Space, because I'm probably just going to one or the other. Thanks a lot! 8)

Space, no doubt about it. You'll be in a world reknowned club with an awesome sound and lighting system, you won't be out in the hot ass Miami sun, and the crowd won't be a bunch of high schoolers with pacifiers in their mouths.

Guest dino

Someone tell me whether it would be much better and why to see Tiesto at Bayfront or at Space, because I'm probably just going to one or the other. Thanks a lot! 8)

There is nothing like Tiesto at Space. Always a rediculous night.

Guest tekkiller

have fun you kids... it's hard to consider yourself an adult when you go to see tiesto...

so sad...

what's your point???

i am going to be considered an adult for a long time, so i'm more than happy to stretch my youth as far as i can. 8)

hey Apo... you heading out to tiesto? thinking about making the trip again. :P

have fun you kids... it's hard to consider yourself an adult when you go to see tiesto...

so sad...

what's your point???

i am going to be considered an adult for a long time, so i'm more than happy to stretch my youth as far as i can. 8)

hey Apo... you heading out to tiesto? thinking about making the trip again. :P

not sure yet, but probably

Guest mrs. vacom

space is grat and all...but it gets really crowded and there is never a place to sit...and the bar is way overpriced!

so if u r into being crammed in a building like a sardine...paying 5 or 6 bucks for some h2o and u like to stand alot....then go to space!

:-X

anyway....we might get a lot of rain...hurricane jeane will be real close by then....so if u r into getting wet...then go to the bay...lol

space is grat and all...but it gets really crowded and there is never a place to sit...and the bar is way overpriced!

so if u r into being crammed in a building like a sardine...paying 5 or 6 bucks for some h2o and u like to stand alot....then go to space!

:-X

anyway....we might get a lot of rain...hurricane jeane will be real close by then....so if u r into getting wet...then go to the bay...lol

i dont drink water @ clubs...nor do i have my vicks w/ me & my dark shades

Guest happykandy

All Right You Mother ******s....Are You Ready for

TIESTO!!!!!!

I CAn't wait to get out of work and head down to Bayfront! Then, the party goes on at SPACE...WOOT WOOT.

Keep an eye out for me...I will be all over the place...

Just look for a crazy chick with white hair, a hot pink fish net top and white hip huggin pants....that would be my crazy ass....

Tiesto! Tiesto! Tiesto! Tiesto! :D