Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space with cedric review...

V. Barbarino

what the hell saleen went to edgar. OMG I DIE

bling in the patio? OMG I DIE

I saw cosmignon but i didnt see u, what time did u leave?

6 am i was only there for an hr of roly's set . it sucked i had to leave as roly was throwin down my fav music of the nite. but i was exhausted.

Guest rocky05

as for rockys set, he has a long way to go. Not bad, but too up and down and no flow to the set. Mixing was abrasive and quick, no fading in and out. Then he really pissed me off, he played what the fuck, but played some progressive version, that track only needs the good mix, which I think moby did.. I can't remember, I have to look, but everyone knows the mix i'm talking about.

He then played some weird stuff, basically noise.

Sorry, I never dropped "what the fuck".

as for rockys set, he has a long way to go. Not bad, but too up and down and no flow to the set. Mixing was abrasive and quick, no fading in and out. Then he really pissed me off, he played what the fuck, but played some progressive version, that track only needs the good mix, which I think moby did.. I can't remember, I have to look, but everyone knows the mix i'm talking about.

He then played some weird stuff, basically noise.

Sorry, I never dropped "what the fuck".

then cedric did..

one of you guys played it... don't know who it was.. space needs to have a vid screen in the vip so i can see the dj...

Guest ramon

in tribal like every genre there's good music and bad music .. personally one of my favorite records right now is Dirty Filthy by Superchumbo feat Celeda and its a tribal record and it just tears the roof off everytime its played. :)

Guest LeVeL

Dirty Filthy by Superchumbo feat Celeda and its a tribal record and it just tears the roof off everytime its played. :)

Yeah I have to agree with you about this Superchumbo track, I am just feeling it completely. I cant wait for Superchumbo to come back to Miami, the man seems to deliver all the time. As far as all these genre's in House, I careless what a DJ plays it just has to be good music.

Guest LdySphynx

Dirty Filthy by Superchumbo feat Celeda and its a tribal record and it just tears the roof off everytime its played. :)

Yeah I have to agree with you about this Superchumbo track' date=' I am just feeling it completely. I cant wait for Superchumbo to come back to Miami, the man seems to deliver all the time. As far as all these genre's in House, I careless what a DJ plays it just has to be good music.

[/quote']Awwwwwwww man, Tom Stephan aka Superchumbo is THE BESTEST!!!!!! ;D

Tribal is Alive & Kickin!!!!

Don't know if we can say the same about Saleen though ::):P!!!

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I have to agree with you about this Superchumbo track, I am just feeling it completely. I cant wait for Superchumbo to come back to Miami, the man seems to deliver all the time. As far as all these genre's in House, I careless what a DJ plays it just has to be good music.

Awwwwwwww man, Tom Stephan aka Superchumbo is THE BESTEST!!!!!! ;D

Yup Tom is the shit......always been a fan and will continue to be. As far as tribal goes.....its all good with me, Ldy

get a clue, tribal is so dead it's worse than swing music...

miami is just waking up to what the world has known for well over a year...

Guest LdySphynx

get a clue, tribal is so dead it's worse than swing music...

miami is just waking up to what the world has known for well over a year...

Yeah Ok Saleen whatever you say, how did you know I just woke up??? :P

2 minutes later the Gervaittes stormed the booth and then I was really sure it was gonna be a good night.

Eddy made a valid point the other day "You've been all about the Gervaittes and the whores lately, what gives?"

I was like "Well, I just am, do I need a reason?" ;D

I'm researching the Gervaitte phenomenon to figure out how to establish a chapter of the Pod-ettes.

Guest web_norah

2 minutes later the Gervaittes stormed the booth and then I was really sure it was gonna be a good night.

Eddy made a valid point the other day "You've been all about the Gervaittes and the whores lately, what gives?"

I'm researching the Gervaitte phenomenon to figure out how to establish a chapter of the Pod-ettes.

invest on decks

buy a white studded belt

that should get you going on a Pod-ette harem

i have to go to spae to hear cedric more.. if only for the sole purpose of checkin out the gervettes :P

Guest bcnjunkie

invest on decks

buy a white studded belt

that should get you going on a Pod-ette harem

LOL !! the podette harem sounds interesting

Guest bcnjunkie

I don't salteen knows what Tribal is, a lot of what he calls NYC house is tribal. PS Morillo drops tribal all the time

last time at space he played zero!!!!!!!!

like I said, you don't know what tribal is.... sad... clueless