Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ABOUT THE TALENT IN THE BOOTH AT SPACE LAST NIGHT...

Guest klubveteran

Guest klubveteran

the talent last night in there was great :o (if u know what i mean)

oh yea, and cerdric and oscar werent playing bad either.

i believe the track/song selection was.. um....errr...who am i kidding who CARES ;D

ps did anyone remember to Pick up R. Falcon from the floor as he was passed out? ??? i left and forgot :-\

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pvdkid

Hey guys nice to see some local talent sat night at space...my fave set was whoever threw tribal shock........I thought he had great energy......

yes, I met his "fans", I think one was susan and other i forget, very nice ladies, sure they were beyond hot, but they were down to earth and very nice. I think I did a shot with them up stairs near the vip...

can't remember.. btw, eddy looked like he was f-ed up when i left...

oh, and if lp isn't on the secret sauce then he's got great genetics or just has the time to hit the gym for 5 hours a day...

Guest LeVeL

oh, and if lp isn't on the secret sauce then he's got great genetics or just has the time to hit the gym for 5 hours a day...

LP is on that juice man......its so obvious.

Guest web_norah

oh' date=' and if lp isn't on the secret sauce then he's got great genetics or just has the time to hit the gym for 5 hours a day...

[/quote']

LP is on that juice man......its so obvious.

:o

Guest LeVeL

how can you guys tell? i am just curious.

Well if a man is on the juice then you can tell by looking at his chin or by looking at his genetics.....I can always tell by looking at someone's chin because of the shape of it.

Guest LeVeL

The more juice, the smaller your penis...and if you guys are so sure you must have asked him to drop his pants. DUH! :P

How do you know the penis gets smaller, do you have any viable resource for this information. Or does your experience count.

The more juice' date=' the smaller your penis...and if you guys are so sure you must have asked him to drop his pants. DUH! :P

[/quote']

How do you know the penis gets smaller, do you have any viable resource for this information. Or does your experience count.

I dated a guy on 'roids once...wont ever do it again. Guys was whack and had the smallest penis Ive ever seen. LOL!

Guest LeVeL

I dated a guy on 'roids once...wont ever do it again. Guys was whack and had the smallest penis Ive ever seen. LOL!

LOL....this proves that motion is the ocean is not good with a small boat. Size does matter....then ;)

LOL....this proves that motion is the ocean is not good with a small boat. Size does matter....then ;)

Of course it does, but thats not all that matters. Any girl that says size doesnt matter is a liar. ;)

Funny how this thread went from chicks in the booth to LP on roids to size matters. LOL!

Guest LeVeL

[Funny how this thread went from chicks in the booth to LP on roids to size matters. LOL!

I know right...lol...I guess we're not evil, we're just twisted......lol

Look at you playing with that little thing....hahhaha

Guest LeVeL

[Funny how this thread went from chicks in the booth to LP on roids to size matters. LOL!

I know right...lol...I guess we're not evil, we're just twisted......lol

Look at you playing with that little thing....hahhaha

LOL!

By the way is this anybody that I have been introduced too. Ohh and one last thing I hope this helps you Norah, since you wanted to know how you can tell if a man is on the juice or not. ;)