Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ABOUT THE TALENT IN THE BOOTH AT SPACE LAST NIGHT...

Guest klubveteran

idiots!!!

the guys dick doesn't get smaller nor bigger, his balls will raise up and get smaller since they are not producing test. but will drop and be normal a few weeks after he's off.

if you have ever seen terrell owens with his shirt off, you'll see the difference real quick in guys on juice and off of juice.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saleen, are you speaking from experience?

And no Level, this was years ago...nobody you knew and he wasnt around long anyway. His psychotic behaviour and shriveled dick were MORE than enough to turn me off.

nope, never sauced, but i've been pricing russian sustenon vs polish sustenon lately. was thinking about doing a cycle... thouhg my upjohn test supplier is out of business, wish i took advantage of that hook up while i'll had it

:(

Guest LeVeL

wait, chicks spend 10 grand on thier tits, yet a guy can't juice to look better????

there is too many misperceptions about juice, thus why people asssume they are bad for you and do harm ful things.

Yeah I agree there are a lot of mistperceptions about it. I have a lot of friends who were on it and friends who are currently doing it and it has worked out great for them.

My recommendation is take a cycle Deca 200 and then use Anabolix to compliment your takings. This works out......I know it does. If you want to get big fast then take Test but that shit will give you pimples on your back after your cycle is over.

Guest mikepayne

how can you guys tell? i am just curious.

One way to tell is if a guy blows up in a short amount of time and does not have much definition. A lot of times you'll see someone gain 20-25 pounds of muscle in 2-3 weeks, but they look like someone shoved an air hose up their ass and inflated them, their muscles are very balloonish and not cut or defined.

Not speaking of LP whatsoever here (I've only seen him once and was trashed enough that I sure as hell wasn't paying attention to his build), just one general way to identify a juicer.

The more juice, the smaller your penis...and if you guys are so sure you must have asked him to drop his pants. DUH! :P

Not universally true, that's a common misconception.

I know lots of guys that have done a cycle or two with no harm done. You just have to research, do it intelligently, and make sure not to overdo it. Ya know, kinda like any drug.

Listen up people, just about any drug that you inject that is not produced naturally in your body, has to have some sort of negative long term side effect. That includes, coke, ecstasy, Crystal meth, AD, marijuana and steroids. Personally i've stayed away from steroids because of all the horror stories i've heard. And BTW, if you're getting a boob and/or booty implant, hip/waist surgery etc.... you're just as concerned and obsessed about your body as a guy who takes roids. So I don't want to hear it. It goes both ways. It's funny when you hear a chick with implants and collagen say that she doesn't understand why guys do roids. I hear it all the time and I laugh.

Guest Cosmigonon

The more juice, the smaller your penis...and if you guys are so sure you must have asked him to drop his pants. DUH! :P

That's just a myth. Your muscles grow, but your dick stays the same. If your muscles are too big, your dick will look all of a sudden smaller than what it is, is just an optical phenomenon.

That's just a myth. Your muscles grow, but your dick stays the same. If your muscles are too big, your dick will look all of a sudden smaller than what it is, is just an optical phenomenon.

he speaks from personal experience... :P

LOL! I think its funny that you guys say this but yet the guy that i went out with even admitted that the roids fucked him up. Oh well, whatever, Im not attracted to pimply backs anyway. LOL!

the problem is too many guys stack shit and get fucked up..

if you do test you'll be fine... just limit what you do and do it right. taking the stuff is not just filling up a bottle and shooting it, you have to know what you are doing.

Guest LeVeL

the problem is too many guys stack shit and get fucked up..

if you do test you'll be fine... just limit what you do and do it right. taking the stuff is not just filling up a bottle and shooting it, you have to know what you are doing.

I agree, I did Test in my past and even mixed it with Poly and it did marvels for me. And by the way my penis is doing just fine too. I can lift like a motherfucker too.......so watch out. Just some guys go crazy and do cycle after cycle after cycle and then the next thing they notice a bunch of pimples in their face and back and they feel this crazy rage everytime they get angry.

But if you do a cycle and then maintain yourslef with some Anabolex or Zone Pills then you will keep your muscle gain and your strength as long as you keep hitting the gym.

Guest web_norah

LOL! I think its funny that you guys say this but yet the guy that i went out with even admitted that the roids fucked him up. Oh well, whatever, Im not attracted to pimply backs anyway. LOL!

just having a pizza syndrome on the back -ewwww! i agree not very nice to look at...

Guest LeVeL

just having a pizza syndrome on the back -ewwww! i agree not very nice to look at...

U know you like it Norah.....thats why you moved to New York for you can get yourself an Italian guy to cook you some Spaghetti and Meatballs. And then you can feel on his back...lol ;D

Guest web_norah

U know you like it Norah.....thats why you moved to New York for you can get yourself an Italian guy to cook you some Spaghetti and Meatballs. And then you can feel on his back...lol ;D

uhm, yeah.....just like the guys on MTV True Life.

kangol hat, juiced up and fake tan.

thats what my b-friend really looks like :-X

i cant believe you guys claim it is cool to juice :o

uhm, yeah.....just like the guys on MTV True Life.

kangol hat, juiced up and fake tan.

thats what my b-friend really looks like :-X

i cant believe you guys claim it is cool to juice :o

norah, there is guys in my gym, that you would trip over yourself to be near. they are ripped, shredded, build and look great..

it either takes crazy dicipline to get that way, or some juice..

Guest durrtylexx

I've taken juice and my balls shrank, but then they were normal again..Same thing happens when I take fat burners or glutomine..It takes real discipline to be on juice..As far as people taken juice half of miami takes it..I know Doctors, Lawyers etc etc etc taking juice on a regular basis..Like any drug if you abuse it , it will fuck u up..Perhaps CrzyC and Norah have never worked out, but there are plenty of females that juice up....Its all good, whatever you do to make yourself look better is fine by me..Don't hate the game...

Guest mikepayne

And it's unreasonable to expect that a guy self-conscious enough about *something* in the first place to take roids would use an excuse to explain his little dick?

CrzyC: Damn, your penis is small, is that the roids that did that?

SmallPenisGuy: Uhh... yeah. Yeah, it was the roids, for sure the roids!

And by the way my penis is doing just fine too.

Thanks for sharing. ;D