Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ABOUT THE TALENT IN THE BOOTH AT SPACE LAST NIGHT...

Guest klubveteran

Guest durrtylexx

LOL.no shame in the game dogg.... ;D

it is what it is

I respect a chic that takes some winny to tighten up, than a coke head, pill popper...Miami is full of these cracked out chics..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

i say no to juicers - muscles and men who want to be like Arnie make me want to gag .....not attractive...and besides, why do i want to date a man who checks his muscle mass in the mirror every 10 secs ??? ???

btw i go to the gym and chicks who juice look like men, yuck!

Guest durrtylexx

i say no to juicers - muscles and men who want to be like Arnie make me want to gag .....not attractive...and besides, why do i want to date a man who checks his muscle mass in the mirror every 10 secs ??? ???

btw i go to the gym and chicks who juice look like men, yuck!

i agree women that look like men are nasssty

I know a chic thats DIESEL, she looks a female version of the Rock..NASTY..tight & lean cool, big and fat YUCK...diesel DISGUSTING..

I've taken juice and my balls shrank, but then they were normal again..Same thing happens when I take fat burners or glutomine..It takes real discipline to be on juice..As far as people taken juice half of miami takes it..I know Doctors, Lawyers etc etc etc taking juice on a regular basis..Like any drug if you abuse it , it will fuck u up..Perhaps CrzyC and Norah have never worked out, but there are plenty of females that juice up....Its all good, whatever you do to make yourself look better is fine by me..Don't hate the game...

Sweetheart, I workout and if I want to put something "different" in my system its gonna be for fun...not looks. LOL!

In pure theory, I have no objections to the juice. Future citizens will regularly ingest substances and perform biologic and electronic modifications on themselves to become more capable beings.

That being said, what I do object to is something with 1 good effect and like 30 bad ones being used. More research is needed before I would put my official stamp of approval on the secret sauce. Bad acne, nut shrinkage and immune system havoc don't sound like a good price to pay to bulk up. I'm sure 20 years from now the procedure will be just a harmless retrovirus containing a DNA splice which allows for more efficient bodybuilding.

I'm not a biologist or physician, but does the bulking up action actually give you strength, or is it just purely cosmetic?

Guest Cosmigonon

The more juice, the smaller your penis...and if you guys are so sure you must have asked him to drop his pants. DUH! :P

That's just a myth. Your muscles grow, but your dick stays the same. If your muscles are too big, your dick will look all of a sudden smaller than what it is, is just an optical phenomenon.

he speaks from personal experience... :P

:(

Guest mikepayne

I'm not a biologist or physician, but does the bulking up action actually give you strength, or is it just purely cosmetic?

It definitely gives you strength. It's real muscle.