• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

WOW! :o

I am speechless....I am without speech

I think the guy who went with me would say the same

Ok, elaborate on why are you speechless ::)...

Guest endymion

Skin this week was pretty low-energy compared to the way it used to be, compared to what it normally is. Check out Skin some time when we're not dodging hurricanes.

You want to see an off-the-hook party along the same lines, check out Military Bliss this Saturday. You will not be sorry! PM me about the private Mirador before/after party...

Guest endymion

Ok, I still don't know what this party is all about!! >:(

It's about women who like to get frisky with other women and the men who love them.

A year or two it used to be the biggest sexy party in town but Bliss has overtaken it and now Skin has a reputation for attracting a smaller but hotter crowd.

Guest Cosmigonon

Ok, I still don't know what this party is all about!! >:(

It's about women who like to get frisky with other women and the men who love them.

A year or two it used to be the biggest sexy party in town but Bliss has overtaken it and now Skin has a reputation for attracting a smaller but hotter crowd.

Ok, sooo, how does it work? ???

Guest endymion

These are just pick-up parties for couples instead of singles. You and your girl dress up sexy like you did when you were single and on the prowl. Go to Skin/Bliss, dance, drink, have fun, go on the prowl together. Meet interesting people, get jiggy with them in the sexy environment, your-place-or-ours, one thing leads to another... Remember to use condoms, kids.

Guest Cosmigonon

These are just pick-up parties for couples instead of singles. You and your girl dress up sexy like you did when you were single and on the prowl. Go to Skin/Bliss, dance, drink, have fun, go on the prowl together. Meet interesting people, get jiggy with them in the sexy environment, your-place-or-ours, one thing leads to another... Remember to use condoms, kids.

Thanks!! ;D

Now that's what you call a party! ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Now that's what you call a party! ;D

Dam I would be scared of something if it was that easy!!!!

Tech is right on about almost everything when he has described, except for the whole Your Place or Mine right after you meet someone. Alot of the crowd that goes there have known each other for quite a bit now actually 80% of the people have been the party's followers ever since it started.

So when you do get your newbies they basically just go to Browse and get to know what the party is all about, now the women do get frisky at these parties, but the whole going home with someone theory you only see the people that have known each other do this, in other words these parties are full of Cliches!!!

But they are a great place if you and your partner want to get to know what its all about.

Now on the Skin party crowd I find it to be full of Snobs!!!!

The Bliss crowd is alot more friendly and has more of the latin crowd followers, although it is mixed a bit of everything!!!

Hoped this helped ;)

Guest lil_liz

Sorry I didn't have time to reply until now. Yes I have been to both Bliss and Skin parties. Both are fun, and both are different in that Bliss always has a themed event. I used to go with this couple, but since this guy who I am talking to in Chicago came in, I thought it would be fun to see how it would be. The music was not bad, Shawn Rudnic (sp?) usually plays awesome house. The women were beautiful, some stuck up, but others really outgoing if you know what I mean. I got a couple of numbers but I never called. It's something out of the ordinary and it's always good times. Again, my friend thouroughly enjoyed himself just standing and watching. They don't have parties like this in Chicago.

Guest LdySphynx

Sorry I didn't have time to reply until now. Yes I have been to both Bliss and Skin parties. Both are fun, and both are different in that Bliss always has a themed event. I used to go with this couple, but since this guy who I am talking to in Chicago came in, I thought it would be fun to see how it would be. The music was not bad, Shawn Rudnic (sp?) usually plays awesome house. The women were beautiful, some stuck up, but others really outgoing if you know what I mean. I got a couple of numbers but I never called. It's something out of the ordinary and it's always good times. Again, my friend thouroughly enjoyed himself just standing and watching. They don't have parties like this in Chicago.

You go girl with getting those numbers,lol!!!!

Guest endymion

Tech is right on about almost everything when he has described, except for the whole Your Place or Mine right after you meet someone. Alot of the crowd that goes there have known each other for quite a bit now actually 80% of the people have been the party's followers ever since it started.

The orignal Bliss regulars mostly don't attend any more, there is a lot of churn to that party. Natural for a pick-up joint yes? There are packs of people who know each other since everybody is obviously pretty friendly but it isn't very cliquey because pretty much everybody there is interested in meeting new people. I have been propositioned by at least one frisky stranger every single time I have ever attended Bliss and I've been to all but one since it started. I'm average on the looks so that says good things for just any random person going. For me half of the fun of Bliss is not knowing whether I'm going to end up after the party in a hotel room with a bunch of Russian girls, somebody's apartment with a bunch of Brasilians, under the pool grotto waterfall at some mansion in a ritzy neighborhood that I never knew existed, on a yacht in the middle of the bay, the possibilities in Miami are endless. Bliss is a great party if you and your S.O. are the adventurous spontaneous types. Or not? Just go and dance that's fun too. Not everybody there is out to get laid, just most of them.

Skin on the other hand is indeed cliquey and much smaller. Fritz, Skin promoter, is more exclusive about the door policy than Nate. You end up with hotter, better-dressed people but yeah they all know each other. That's not bad if you're hot enough because it's fun to be the fresh meat. Cliques get sick of each other, the whole point of going to Skin is to meet new hotties. Skin is a blast but it's a lot more of a blast if you're beautiful or connected or both.

On the ease-of-hookup scale, Bliss is higher, just below Miami Velvet. Skin has better music than Bliss. Sexy funky house at Skin, the Wednesday at the Forge DJ in the main room at Bliss, which necessarily involves some salsa and soca as well as mediocre house. Hip hop in a side room at Bliss. Cheaper drinks at Bliss.

Guest LdySphynx

The orignal Bliss regulars mostly don't attend any more, there is a lot of churn to that party. Natural for a pick-up joint yes? There are packs of people who know each other since everybody is obviously pretty friendly but it isn't very cliquey because pretty much everybody there is interested in meeting new people. I have been propositioned by at least one frisky stranger every single time I have ever attended Bliss and I've been to all but one since it started. I'm average on the looks so that says good things for just any random person going. For me half of the fun of Bliss is not knowing whether I'm going to end up after the party in a hotel room with a bunch of Russian girls, somebody's apartment with a bunch of Brasilians, under the pool grotto waterfall at some mansion in a ritzy neighborhood that I never knew existed, on a yacht in the middle of the bay, the possibilities in Miami are endless. Bliss is a great party if you and your S.O. are the adventurous spontaneous types. Or not? Just go and dance that's fun too. Not everybody there is out to get laid, just most of them.

Skin on the other hand is indeed cliquey and much smaller. Fritz, Skin promoter, is more exclusive about the door policy than Nate. You end up with hotter, better-dressed people but yeah they all know each other. That's not bad if you're hot enough because it's fun to be the fresh meat. Cliques get sick of each other, the whole point of going to Skin is to meet new hotties. Skin is a blast but it's a lot more of a blast if you're beautiful or connected or both.

On the ease-of-hookup scale, Bliss is higher, just below Miami Velvet. Skin has better music than Bliss. Sexy funky house at Skin, the Wednesday at the Forge DJ in the main room at Bliss, which necessarily involves some salsa and soca as well as mediocre house. Hip hop in a side room at Bliss. Cheaper drinks at Bliss.

Oh Well, I guess everyone has their own opinion as to these parties!!!

But all in all they are a blast to attend if and when you know people that is true.

Skin this week was pretty low-energy compared to the way it used to be, compared to what it normally is. Check out Skin some time when we're not dodging hurricanes.

You want to see an off-the-hook party along the same lines, check out Military Bliss this Saturday. You will not be sorry! PM me about the private Mirador before/after party...

guys just make sure u go w/ a chick...and if u go as the "party theme" u get reduced admission. ;)

somebody's apartment with a bunch of Brasilians

sorry but i dont live in deerfield beach/pompano :-X ::)

Guest Cosmigonon

On the ease-of-hookup scale, Bliss is higher, just below Miami Velvet.

What about Miami Velvet? ???