Guest durrtylexx

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

no dj is worth 75k!

that is rediculous!

if you could double your investment im sure it would be unfortunately that would have to be sasha/digweed or one of those trance dj's that people shell out 60 dolars to see.

Guest aj2234

for less than half that i could do a rabbit in the moon show which would draw way more people.

and that's a real show, not someguy spinning records

Guest klit

Can't wait for this one. Been looking fwd to this for quite some time. Now if somebody can arrange for norman cook to come down, that would be interesting.

Got $75k?

Lol. Did not know he was that much money, hopefully he decides to charge a little less when his album comes out so he gets some tourdates to promote his album.

And yeah agree there are many more djs I'd rather see play live, felix being one of them but I still wanna see fatboy play which is why I mentioned it.

Guest bode

for less than half that i could do a rabbit in the moon show which would draw way more people.

and that's a real show, not someguy spinning records

most full ritm shows r in the fifty plus range if they bring in the visuals and fire with all of the stage performers. but yeah ritm is da shit. pamdjs means pvd most likely. lol

PAM services a lot of local venues with various DJs. Doesn't mean PvD necessarily. PvD is kinda locked to Space for awhile, anyway.

It could mean someone like Saeed, Scott Bond, Marco V, etc...Dimitri from Paris is on there, and he would be an apt fit at Nocturnal I'd think...

Guest durrtylexx

Can't wait for this one. Been looking fwd to this for quite some time. Now if somebody can arrange for norman cook to come down, that would be interesting.

Got $75k?

only? i can think of much worthwhile dj's that could be brought with less money.

Satoshi Tomiie!!!!!! ;D ;D

Come on Nocturnal, just do it !!!!

Got $75k?

only? i can think of much worthwhile dj's that could be brought with less money.

I wouldn't doubt if they brought over Satoshi. At this point nothing surprises me anymore. Dade knows his shit when it comes to music.

Guest Cosmigonon

I'm not really excited about Nocturnal, maybe is the competition makes the prices go down, then I'll be happy, but it seems to me nocturnal is gonna be very expensive... :(

Guest mikepayne

I'm not really excited about Nocturnal, maybe is the competition makes the prices go down, then I'll be happy, but it seems to me nocturnal is gonna be very expensive... :(

Why would you think it's going to be any more expensive than NV or Space?

Expensive how? Drinks? I'm sure it will be in line with the current local average. They have to pay Premiere or Southern Wine and Spirits after all.

Cover? Well the average cover around here has been $15-$20 for the last ten years or so, I don't see that changing. Besides, I'm guessing Nocturnal will have list services that are valid before 1 AM as is standard in most clubs.

Parking? Simple solution. Don't drive. There's a Metro stop just down the block. It isn't that bad. Park for free in a satellite lot and take the shuttle over.

Bear in mind that sometimes DJs just plain aren't available for a variety of reasons too. I'm sure this club will bring down innovative talent, but at the same time I don't see some of them happening for various reasons not related to money.,

Guest LdySphynx

Got $75k?

See, now we're talking!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Don't sweat it--you'll learn how to correctly quote one day.

It took me a whole 25 minutes the first day I joined CJ, so give it some time. :P;)

Shut Up, I know what I was doing, playing around with it!!!