Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you Nocturnal

Guest durrtylexx

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx
Shut Up, I know what I was doing...I was just playing around with it!!!

We still talking about your post, right? ;D

Shhhhhhhhhhh, thats all I have to say about that!!!!

Guest LISALOCA

I'm not really excited about Nocturnal, maybe is the competition makes the prices go down, then I'll be happy, but it seems to me nocturnal is gonna be very expensive... :(

I think some of us don't care if the drinks are expensive.. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)!! H2o baby..Bring it on Nocturnal..I'm ready. :-*

I'm not really excited about Nocturnal, maybe is the competition makes the prices go down, then I'll be happy, but it seems to me nocturnal is gonna be very expensive... :(

I think some of us don't care if the drinks are expensive.. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)!! H2o baby..Bring it on Nocturnal..I'm ready. :-*

HMMM, I wonder why Bianca,lol......

Guest Cosmigonon

LOL ;D

Guest Cosmigonon
Let me grab some popcorn. :P

The only thing you're grabbing is guy's asses at the clubs, you fag. :P

LOL, don't get me started on the big muscular fag on roids that had you in a chokehold @crobar. Seemed like you were enjoying it. ;D ;D

LMFAO!!! ;D

Guest JustDade

I guess there's always one...

Let me get this straight...you're not excited about Nocturnal because you think it's going to be expensive? That may be the funniest thing I've heard in years. You're right...it's the most expensive club ever built. It has the most expensive sound system you've ever heard. Everything about it is expensive. And still it won't cost any more to go there than any other club in Downtown. How 'bout that?

But if you're still worried about it, there's always another option...

Guest cutchemist

it's all about the preparty newaze ;)

Guest lyrik

Let me get this straight...you're not excited about Nocturnal because you think it's going to be expensive? That may be the funniest thing I've heard in years. You're right...it's the most expensive club ever built. It has the most expensive sound system you've ever heard. Everything about it is expensive. And still it won't cost any more to go there than any other club in Downtown. How 'bout that?

I'm excited God Damnit! Besides like POD was saying before there are ways to cut the expenses for a night out down a bit and you have always been more then generous with your patrons in the past - NOW - bring Mark Farina for the love of God!

Guest LeVeL

Expensive how? Drinks? I'm sure it will be in line with the current local average. They have to pay Premiere or Southern Wine and Spirits after all.

Cover? Well the average cover around here has been $15-$20 for the last ten years or so, I don't see that changing. Besides, I'm guessing Nocturnal will have list services that are valid before 1 AM as is standard in most clubs.

Parking? Simple solution. Don't drive. There's a Metro stop just down the block. It isn't that bad. Park for free in a satellite lot and take the shuttle over.

The price of cover doesn't concern me at all what concerns me is if its going to be the type of club that Mansion has become giving any type of person a hard time to get in. Also I hope it doesn't become like Space that lets any trashy girl or guy dressed up in a T-Shirt and jeans in.....some people forget that they are going clubbing sometimes and they need to dress to impress.

I hope they have some kind of presence at the door but not the type that they have at Mansion....

Guest JustDade

I'm excited God Damnit! Besides like POD was saying before there are ways to cut the expenses for a night out down a bit and you have always been more then generous with your patrons in the past - NOW - bring Mark Farina for the love of God!

Thanks for remembering. The truth is that it's tough to strike thebalance between being reasonable and being overpriced. Sometimes people forget that this is our business and if we don't make money...it's ova. We have had several meetings recently about prices for cover and drinks and have all agreed that we want to be fair and reasonable. Unfortunately, there are always going to be people who think we're too expensive. What I don't understand is taking that attitude before we even open.

Guest lyrik

I can't wait to hear the custom built Funktion sound in there!

Werd - and the patio in Late oct/nov is gonna be PERFECT! I can't wait to get into some silly games up in there!

Guest lyrik

J O S H W I N K ! ! !

LOL...I'm with ya here Andrew. BOOK JOSH WINK!

Damnit Andrew - since when did you become the president of the Josh Wink fan club!?! Josh is great, but what I want to see are people that have not played here outside of conference. Something I got accustomed to with Shadow when i forst moved here from Chitown - it was the only place offering up a "truly diverse" line-up on a consistent basis. I could always count on someone being booked there at least once a month that would pull me out of my house.

Since Stryke is the resident - my fantasy pick (coupled with a past Dade booking at Shadow) would be:

Stryke vs. Green Velvet

Ahem also...maybe Dade can work something out with the guys from X'ess somewhere down the road ;)