Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I HAVE AN IDEA

well since napster just plain old sux every1 should just transfer to the same file sharing program that way we can get the music we wantmost file services don't share techno or house...personally i use limewire or audiogalaxy. just a suggestion...gimme some feedback

------------------

finalcopy.jpg

Why dont you people just open a couple myplay accounts and just up and download from them?? They give you 3 gigs of space on each one..

Or if someone has a steady FTP server

..Just a thought

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

Once I get my cable modem up and running, I will be more than glad to run a server.

I will either be running Windows Advanced Server 2000 or the New Windows 2000 Professional, both are very very stable, and I promise there will be little to no downtime. Maybe the occasional reboot once in awile.

And if everyone is really into it and serious I will setup a static IP, so that it wont change periodically.

Give me some feedback and let me know, but if all goes through I will only allow 10 to 15 users full access, and maybe 5 to 10 limited access.

Please respond and let me know how you guys feel about this.

** PS - I am not even remotely thinking about running a linux or unix server, so dont fucking ask! smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Rapigator. It searches both Napster and Swaptor without signing up for anything. You can also add more server lists, like from Napigator per se.

------------------

Mushrooms... how to see god, be god, and make god obsolete while listening to Pink Floyd

Originally posted by djustinh:

Once I get my cable modem up and running, I will be more than glad to run a server.

Wait till you get it and find out the hard way: just about every provider now caps your upstream, just to this end.

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

justinh, sounds like a good idea, drop me a line when u got ur shit up and running. In the meantime, I will say it one more time....www.audiogalaxy.com. Do everyone a fav and throw Napster in the garbage where it belongs........peace

Email:avalondon3@aol.com

------------------

-----------------------

Love Me, Hate Me, You'll Never Forget Me....

DJUSTINH keep me posted because Im interested in possibly doing the same thing. Let me know.

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man