Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seb Fontaine@Crobar question

Bling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never heard seb fontaine live....

how is he? ive heard a few of his sets online but can someone give me some info as to how he is in person? also can someone be more specific on the exact type of house he spins?

thanks

Guest JustDade

Bling - He rocks and is one of the coolest guys around. His sound has changed lately and is a lot housier than it used to be. Just go...

Guest trancelator

Seb Fontaine is great. When he was here last year, we chilled at the bar and chatted for a while. He put on a great set, too. Everyone went nuts when he played "E Samba".

Guest fended

I've heard Seb Fontaine twice. 1 time was at Shadow and another at Space. He rocked'em both.

I agree with Nocturnal...He has evolved and grown as a DJ. I'm extremely eager to hear his show.

Guest ramon

im sure you can check out his recent essential mix from amensia in ibiza for a taste of what he's playing now as well. should be a good night regardless however. :)

Guest LeVeL

stryke is sat...i thought

Its, Stryke is Sat.....I think............lol....someone is lacking with their punctuation and grammar lately...... :P ;D

Guest trancelator

omg i love e samba... if i go out sat its to crobar for sure

I knew that would get your attention. Trust me Bling, you'll have an awesome time.

Guest LeVeL

No, it wouold actually be...

I thought Stryke was Saturday.

Sorry, I was in the middle of a client call. LOL!

No excuses....now get back to work :-X

Guest ramon

if you like his radio show on radio1 .. i reckon you will like him live. i'll be at sonar for stryke though.

DAMM THIS FRIDAY FOR STRYKE???

stryke is sat...i thought

it is as is seb @ crobar.

twofourteen@i/o on friday for me for some electro and afterhours at some unknown field in the middle of the forest.