Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ALL NEW LOW FOR 93.1 ....

V. Barbarino

god i don't know how any of you people like freestyle :-X :P

YOUR CRAZY MAN!!!

Play at your own risk... ;)

I love freestyle, I guess its a Miami, NYC, LA thing...

I think its a Latin thing (honestly) - I grew up in town that to this day you can hear the Latino's blasting out "diamond girl" from their hopped up caddys. The town I grew up in was about 65% hispanic and that goes for the the City too - I never understood it. My wife freakin loves this crap - for me its junk.

It's an Italian thing Man. Don’t hate I grew up on the shit and I wont lie I have all those tracks on Vinyl MIC MAC Records dam that's a blast from the past.

of all the people on here i figured lyrik would be down w/freestyle..dance music is dance music and its all good.

Dude I just Love music. I have mixed Freestyle, Hip Hop, Reggae, House when it was just house and all kinds of EDM good music is good music. I am a House Head first and foremost.

Guest durrtylexx

YOUR CRAZY MAN!!!

I think its a Latin thing (honestly) - I grew up in town that to this day you can hear the Latino's blasting out "diamond girl" from their hopped up caddys. The town I grew up in was about 65% hispanic and that goes for the the City too - I never understood it. My wife freakin loves this crap - for me its junk.

It's an Italian thing Man. Don’t hate I grew up on the shit and I wont lie I have all those tracks on Vinyl MIC MAC Records dam that's a blast from the past.

of all the people on here i figured lyrik would be down w/freestyle..dance music is dance music and its all good.

Dude I just Love music. I have mixed Freestyle, Hip Hop, Reggae, House when it was just house and all kinds of EDM good music is good music. I am a House Head first and foremost.

werd

Guest lyrik

I'll admit going through stages back in the late 80's early 90's where I liked a few freestyle songs here and there - but times evolve. Maybe if I didn't grow up in town where every 3rd ghetto cutlass and chopped up el dorado was blarring this music 24-7 it might not be so bad. I do love all forms of music (its a true statement) but that doesn't mean I love every piece of music written - it means my tastes are broad and I try to focus on what my opinion of quality music is in each genre...to me almost all freestyle is not quality. I think the vocalists are second rate - the lyrics predictable and over the top love song cheese and the production value of the music is sub-par at best. The latin comment was just because that was my own personal frame of reference to how I perceived the core of the followers from my own up bringing. Again to this day I can go back to my hometown and place money that I will hear this in heavy rotation from at least half the cars on the roads....as a matter of fact I was just up North and it was playing in the diner we ate.

I'll admit going through stages back in the late 80's early 90's where I liked a few freestyle songs here and there - but times evolve. Maybe if I didn't grow up in town where every 3rd ghetto cutlass and chopped up el dorado was blarring this music 24-7 it might not be so bad. I do love all forms of music (its a true statement) but that doesn't mean I love every piece of music written - it means my tastes are broad and I try to focus on what my opinion of quality music is in each genre...to me almost all freestyle is not quality. I think the vocalists are second rate - the lyrics predictable and over the top love song cheese and the production value of the music is sub-par at best. The latin comment was just because that was my own personal frame of reference to how I perceived the core of the followers from my own up bringing. Again to this day I can go back to my hometown and place money that I will hear this in heavy rotation from at least half the cars on the roads....as a matter of fact I was just up North and it was playing in the diner we ate.

Exactly it was good for it's time. Your not going to catch me playing it at a club now but it's still go to remeber your roots.

Guest Cosmigonon

YOUR CRAZY MAN!!!

Well, I never ever liked freestyle, to me it was just cheesie dance music, but my gf listens to it a lot, so I don't dislike it anymore. it is still cheesie as hell, only I can bare with it now.

Guest durrtylexx

I don't know what sucks more--Party 93.1 or the fact that people are still complaining on how much it sucks.

it is what it is

thank god for the Global DJ Broadcast..

Guest jbit

THEY TOOK A HOUSE SONG ABOUT HOUSE MUSIC AND TURNED IT INTO TRANCE!!!!!!!!

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE IDIOTS

Dude, that has been sampled a million times in every kind of electronic music. I remember RFresh used to abuse the shit out of it on all his mix tapes in the 90's.

Guest LeVeL

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(. That is the highest form of disrespect. You just don't do that!!!! I would lock that guy up in a maximum security prison for 20 years with a bunch of horny muscular faggots on roids and then shoot him!!!!!

Okay I am confused Turbo.......how many times have I told you to stay off the altoids man.... ;):P

Guest LeVeL

LOL, Altoids are a thing of the past for me man. No more. :P

Okay I still dont get that post you posted man.......so can you atleast explain that....