Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official Apprentice 2 Thread

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm watching the 2nd week of the new Apprentice where both teams have to develop a flavor or ice cream and who ever sells the most of it wins...And I got so irritated during the show that I had to post this thought. The mens team "Mozaic" with the girl Pamela where at the ice cream factory and she was asking the makers of the ice cream how this and that works...What does this have to do with creating your own flavor of ice cream and selling it...She was asking all of these irrelivant questions wasting time and irritating the plant workers...also irritating this viewer...I don't guess you have to see it to know....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

I'm watching the 2nd week of the new Apprentice where both teams have to develop a flavor or ice cream and who ever sells the most of it wins...And I got so irritated during the show that I had to post this thought. The mens team "Mozaic" with the girl Pamela where at the ice cream factory and she was asking the makers of the ice cream how this and that works...What does this have to do with creating your own flavor of ice cream and selling it...She was asking all of these irrelivant questions wasting time and irritating the plant workers...also irritating this viewer...I don't guess you have to see it to know....

I'm watching it right now...

I hope the guys win...

Guest durrtylexx

Holy Tomatoes batman....

Bradford what an idiot...

Great TV, The Trump man knows how to pump up the ratings..

Apprentice Ice Cream on yahoo...ca-shing $

Guest swirlundergrounder

God you guys beat me to it.."Bradford=Idiot........"..The fool had immunity and he gave it up? I was shocked but not to surprised when Trump fired his ass....It made my baby jump a little....

Guest durrtylexx

That show was classic... although I thought he was going to axe Ivana.. but she's so DEAD... anyway.

Ivana was the weakest link..they spent a day trying to figure out the taste of ice cream..and she never took charge..

Guest swirlundergrounder

BTW...Where was Bradfords luggage? Did you notice that he didn't have it packed and he left without it? Fool..He forgot his luggage in the suite....I think Stacie will be the next to go.....

Guest swirlundergrounder

She must have really felt horrible over the Bradford thing though... she looked so shocked. LOL... that ending was really great showmanship... because I really thought he was going to fire Ivana.

I really thought he was going to fire Stacie J.

BTW...Where was Bradfords luggage? Did you notice that he didn't have it packed and he left without it? Fool..He forgot his luggage in the suite....

that was so funny! he really forgot his bag! LOL the producers must have made him leave without it as to not screw up the "reality" production.

Guest r3nz0

I'm glad you titled it "The Official Apprentice 2 Thread."

With all these fake Apprentice threads circulating, you just can never tell anymore.

Guest Cosmigonon

I'm glad you titled it "The Official Apprentice 2 Thread."

With all these fake Apprentice threads circulating, you just can never tell anymore.

what happenned, ran out of smileys...? :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

i havent really got into this season as much as last's. i think am only going to tune in at the end for the board room drama from now on.

but to understand the board room drama you have to know what happened during the task and who was responsible for this or that....

i havent really got into this season as much as last's. i think am only going to tune in at the end for the board room drama from now on.

but to understand the board room drama you have to know what happened during the task and who was responsible for this or that....

very true. but you can get the gist. the actual firings are what make it for me though.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Hey man, you heard heard it first from the Undergrounder!!!!! Any other threads started in the future pertaining to the Apprentice 2 will be subject to copy right infiringment laws and will be dealt with according to the satutes set forth herein this first and legal claim.

The Official Apprentice 2 thread is hearby declared sole property of www.swirlunderground.com until further notice only to be determined by those parties stated above and no one else. This includes thread / forum moderators.

;)

Guest endymion

I had a lot of fun watching the last one because the kind of stuff that they deal with in the show is so similar to situations that any entrepeneur deals with in real life. Watching other people deal (poorly) with situations that you see all the time is catharsis.

This season though, I'm having trouble with. That guy Raj who runs around in a bow tie doing Donald Trump impressions without admitting that he's doing Donald Trump impressions.... I just can't stand that guy. He needs to get fired soon or I'm going to have a lot of trouble watching as people get eliminated and the survivors get more air time.

Kudos to the producers for locating another bizarre black woman with a fragile grip on reality. It just wouldn't be as entertaining without one. Is there a casting agency somewhere that specializes in mentally unstable black women?

And what's the deal with the cute little mousey woman? Has she opened her mouth and spoken yet? I missed it if so.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I had a lot of fun watching the last one because the kind of stuff that they deal with in the show is so similar to situations that any entrepeneur deals with in real life. Watching other people deal (poorly) with situations that you see all the time is catharsis.

This season though, I'm having trouble with. That guy Raj who runs around in a bow tie doing Donald Trump impressions without admitting that he's doing Donald Trump impressions.... I just can't stand that guy. He needs to get fired soon or I'm going to have a lot of trouble watching as people get eliminated and the survivors get more air time.

Kudos to the producers for locating another bizarre black woman with a fragile grip on reality. It just wouldn't be as entertaining without one. Is there a casting agency somewhere that specializes in mentally unstable black women?

And what's the deal with the cute little mousey woman? Has she opened her mouth and spoken yet? I missed it if so.

A very Saleen-ish post in a way (regarding the Omorosa like chick, Stacie J)..I kind of like Raj.. I think he's pretty sharp. The brother is as well..We'll see how they do this week...

and remember..you heard it here on the Official Apprentice Thread.... ;)

Guest endymion

Kudos to the producers for locating another bizarre black woman with a fragile grip on reality.

A very Saleen-ish post in a way (regarding the Omorosa like chick, Stacie J)..

I don't personally assume that black women are prone to insanity but I do suspect that the producers did that on purpose for entertainment value. If a third crazy black lady shows up in the third season then you'll know for sure.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Kudos to the producers for locating another bizarre black woman with a fragile grip on reality.

A very Saleen-ish post in a way (regarding the Omorosa like chick, Stacie J)..

I don't personally assume that black women are prone to insanity but I do suspect that the producers did that on purpose for entertainment value. If a third crazy black lady shows up in the third season then you'll know for sure.

I think that one of the white girls is going to cause the drama........My money is on the blonde lawyer girl..... ;) Ha Ha..Saleen just broke out a story saying that the blonde lawer chick is fixed to be one of the final contestants according to some off shore betting pool that somehow knows the outcome of the show...

• 2 weeks later...