Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pick of the week:

Guest lyrik

Guest Seb

"Acid Rules" - Johnny Fiasco 8)

Now you're talking my language ;D ;)

I think you posted this track before or somebody else did. Just picked it up off of Traxsource last night. Acid Rules!! ;D

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlanS

Rulers of the Deep - The Last Survivor

Buick Project remixes are where its at. :)

evil soundin' shit imo.

:o

the guys introduce their Buick Project guise on brand new remixes of Rulers Of The Deep’s ‘The Last Survivor’; quite simply these mixes are massive! Fanciulli & Chatterley inject some heavyweight acidic moments into the proceedings that’ll have you running for cover! Chunky beats, heavy synths and a growling acid bassline turn this one into a real floor filler, whilst the vocal is as infectious as ever!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Young Punx-Motorhead- Ace of Spades- Breaks rmx

Mooncat- Bad Azz

Luke Fair- Generations

The Mooncat on Forensic is a good track!!!

Guest lyrik

"Whats in your soul" - Troydon (Nightshift)

Gotta love the Nghtshift ;)

passed it over friday night when shopping b4 the chesterfield...now I am kicking myself because I dont like the track I picked instead...its the power 20 minute shopping that got me.

Guest swirlundergrounder

passed it over friday night when shopping b4 the chesterfield...now I am kicking myself because I dont like the track I picked instead...its the power 20 minute shopping that got me.

power shopping and when ever I go out of town and buy something is when I make the most mistakes....

Guest Seb

DJ Flex & Sandy W (Remixes By Axwell, Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso) - Love 4 You [Nero]

8)

I finally picked this track up from dancerecords. The Steve Angello & Ingrosso mix is the Shiznit!! ;D

Guest AlanS

DJ Flex & Sandy W (Remixes By Axwell, Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso) - Love 4 You [Nero]

8)

I finally picked this track up from dancerecords. The Steve Angello & Ingrosso mix is the Shiznit!! ;D

I like both! The Axwell mix for a deeper set, the Angello & Ingrosso if I'm going for the harder disco edge :)

My pick this week, maybe an obvious one, but a great rework for NRKs 100th release:

Joey Negro presents Akabu - The Way (Migs Salted Re-Rub)

Guest AlanS

This is definately a record for you, listened yesterday.

Guest lyrik

I know - its more of something I would put in the beginning of my set or at the end - but its simple and just very wel made.

Guest Seb

I know - its more of something I would put in the beginning of my set or at the end - but its simple and just very wel made.

I like the bass line 8)