Clubplanet Nightlife Community

From the, "please make it stop" file

V. Barbarino

Guest LeVeL

All these hunrricanes are just fucking shit up overhere in Florida. And right when you think your out of the woods here comes another hurricane.

Guest LeVeL

Mother nature must not really like Florida this year, let me tell you. Have you seen the devastation in Pensacola..its just horrible. Isn't Carisa originally from Pensacola, doesn't she have family overthere, I hope everything is okay with her family.

yeah and the Hurricane season still has another month to go...I have not put down the shutters in my house yet and I dont intend to until Hurricane season ends. I remember watching the news 2 weeks ago and they were interviewing this Guido from New Jersey, who was supposively looking to buy a home in Florida. Well supposively he went to Fort Myers to check some homes out but right when he got here from Jersey, Hurricane Charley was about to hit, so he had to evacuate, then he came down again to check out more houses but this time in West Palm Beach but then Hurricane Francis was about to hit and he had to evacuate again.

So in the end the Guido from Jersey who was looking to move down to Florida decided to not buy a house here because he felt all these Hurricanes were running him out of florida....it was just too funny but the guy really wanted to buy a home here.

Mother nature must not really like Florida this year' date=' let me tell you. Have you seen the devastation in Pensacola..its just horrible. Isn't Carisa originally from Pensacola, doesn't she have family overthere, I hope everything is okay with her family.

yeah and the Hurricane season still has another month to go...I have not put down the shutters in my house yet and I dont intend to until Hurricane season ends. I remember watching the news 2 weeks ago and they were interviewing this Guido from New Jersey, who was supposively looking to buy a home in Florida. Well supposively he went to Fort Myers to check some homes out but right when he got here from Jersey, Hurricane Charley was about to hit, so he had to evacuate, then he came down again to check out more houses but this time in West Palm Beach but then Hurricane Francis was about to hit and he had to evacuate again.

So in the end the Guido from Jersey who was looking to move down to Florida decided to not buy a house here because he felt all these Hurricanes were running him out of florida....it was just too funny but the guy really wanted to buy a home here.

[/quote']

That is a funny story but it is going to hurt the value of homes down hear becuase people are going to be scared.

Isn't Carisa originally from Pensacola' date=' doesn't she have family overthere, I hope everything is okay with her family.

[/quote']

Yes, thats my hometown. Parents have no power, water or cell phones, a tree now sits where my room once was, and ALL the bridges are out so they are stuck in the small bedroom community of Gulf Breeze. Keep your fingers crossed that things get fixed quickly.

Guest LeVeL

Yes, thats my hometown. Parents have no power, water or cell phones, a tree now sits where my room once was, and ALL the bridges are out so they are stuck in the small bedroom community of Gulf Breeze. Keep your fingers crossed that things get fixed quickly.

Wow Carisa...you must be here all heartbroken all due to this. Thats very sad...I wish the best in this time. Have you been in contact with your family or did you lose contact.

Well I hope you can do something to get these events from your mind.

Guest durrtylexx

I hope your family is safe, and everything will go back to normal ASAP...My heart goes out to those that have been affected by all of these storms this year..

Thanks Luis. They still have one of those old phones that dont require power so I have been able to be in contact with them, thats why I know so much. I have been on pensacolanewsjournal.com to get other updates and I call then to tell them whats going on. Its the least I can do since I dont know how to fix the house and couldnt get there if I tried anyway. What REALLY sucks is that they dont have any water at all therefore they cant shower, flush a toilet....nothing. Sad really.

Guest mikepayne

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Guest LeVeL

People we are going to have to open up again ........

[move]The Carisa Foundation[/move]

028.jpg

.....any type of donations is accepted..so people be gracious of what you have and give to other in need. The people in Pensacola would appreciate it.

Guest LeVeL

Level, you're so stubborn, I already told you that when you post pics of Carisa her "assets" must show. Shame on you.

I just couldn't find a picture that showed the puppies...all the pics that have been taken are with guys, so I wanted to get a picture of her alone...thats all...Pod has to star taking pics of just the puppies.....they deserve their own galleries. :P

Level' date=' you're so stubborn, I already told you that when you post pics of Carisa her "assets" must show. Shame on you.

[/quote']

I just couldn't find a picture that showed the puppies...all the pics that have been taken are with guys, so I wanted to get a picture of her alone...thats all...Pod has to star taking pics of just the puppies.....they deserve their own galleries. :P

Pod might have to get a bigger camera.

Level' date=' you're so stubborn, I already told you that when you post pics of Carisa her "assets" must show. Shame on you.

[/quote']

i believe there's an "ass" et pic in the galleries somewhere lol

Level, you're so stubborn, I already told you that when you post pics of Carisa her "assets" must show. Shame on you.

i believe there's an "ass" et pic in the galleries somewhere lol

I think you're referring to the wrong "asset" Diogo. We're talking about the bra destroyers that Carisa carries around. ;)