Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space remodeling?

Guest mikepayne

Guest mikepayne

Caught this in the latest GAT: Word from Space is that the VIP balcony I love so much will soon be filled in to create a third room upstairs so watch out for those changes soon.

Is she talking about the second floor mezzanine that you can look over down into the main room, where the lighting rises up to? I don't see how or why they would floor that off and make it another room upstairs. There's not much room up there (where would the booth be?) and I think the fact that the main room ceiling rises up there (not to mention the lighting rack) makes the whole place seem much bigger. I think if there was a floor in the middle there and the main room were only single-height it would take away from the ambiance the club has going now. I hope they don't go through with that plan. >:(

Guest mikepayne

Incidentally I have to say the other changes I saw the last time I was there were cool. Knocking down the wall between the entrance-way and the lounge was a good idea, the couches and palms were kinda cool, but I would hate to lose the mezzanine. I just realized that people without VIP access would lose two bars as well. That's definitely not a good move. I personally don't know if I've ever gotten a drink from any of the bars downstairs, I always walk up to the second floor because it's not as crowded and the bartenders generally seem to be friendlier cause they aren't being run ragged. The bars on the sides of the first floor of the main room are always packed and hard to get to, so that leaves the one bar on the first floor on the opposite side as the booth. That would suck. :(

Guest Cosmigonon

I don't know, I just don't like the main room of Space at all anymore :P. Waaay too crowded, too dark, people bumping into you no matter where you are, and no place to just rest, I mean, I used to hang by the boxes that were near the elevator, but now thay're gone in favor of another bar :-X

That's why i don't bother anymore, always get there between 5-7am to go straight to the patio... 8)

Guest mikepayne

That's why i don't bother anymore, always get there between 5-7am to go straight to the patio... 8)

I prefer being there earlier in the night in the main room. After hours is generally too bright, too hot, and too full of shirtless guys.

Guest Cosmigonon

I prefer being there earlier in the night in the main room. After hours is generally too bright, too hot, and too full of shirtless guys.

What, do you have something against us shirtless guys? ::) ;D

Guest mikepayne

Yes, I do. Not you in particular, but seriously, if I wanted to hang out with a bunch of shirtless buffdudes I'd go to a gay bar.

At the point I have more of other guys' sweat on me than my own because their greasy ass keeps bumping into me, it really makes me want to pour my drink on them and go home. I usually go out onto the patio for a bit but I almost never stay until the main room is no longer open. I like to have the main room to be able to retreat to when I'm too grossed out by the patio to stay out there.

Guest LISALOCA

The main room drives me crazy!!! >:( Everytime I go in there, I get molested and showered with everyones sweat. I do like the idea that they knocked down that wall but I really don't give a shit because I'm never on that side. If they close upstairs, people are going to feel that they're in some type of maze trying to get through that little sucky space they have in VIP. There definitely needs to be more seating areas to take a break for those of us who are much devoted to SPACE, party hard and dance all night. 8) 8) That is the reason why I get to Space at 5am. Yeah the patio is bright, but even the people are much more considerate. I just like going to the patio because I can pretty much do whatever the hell I want without having a bouncer on my CULO! ;D

[move]In the patio!! In the patio!! In the patio!! In the patio!! 8) ;D :-*[/move]

Guest Cosmigonon

The main room drives me crazy!!! >:( Everytime I go in there, I get molested and showered with everyones sweat. I do like the idea that they knocked down that wall but I really don't give a shit because I'm never on that side. If they close upstairs, people are going to feel that they're in some type of maze trying to get through that little sucky space they have in VIP. There definitely needs to be more seating areas to take a break for those of us who are much devoted to SPACE, party hard and dance all night. 8) 8) That is the reason why I get to Space at 5am. Yeah the patio is bright, but even the people are much more considerate. I just like going to the patio because I can pretty much do whatever the hell I want without having a bouncer on my CULO! ;D

[move]In the patio!! In the patio!! In the patio!! In the patio!! 8) ;D :-*[/move]

Finally, somebody understands me... :'(

Caught this in the latest GAT: Word from Space is that the VIP balcony I love so much will soon be filled in to create a third room upstairs so watch out for those changes soon.

Is she talking about the second floor mezzanine that you can look over down into the main room, where the lighting rises up to? I don't see how or why they would floor that off and make it another room upstairs. There's not much room up there (where would the booth be?) and I think the fact that the main room ceiling rises up there (not to mention the lighting rack) makes the whole place seem much bigger. I think if there was a floor in the middle there and the main room were only single-height it would take away from the ambiance the club has going now. I hope they don't go through with that plan. >:(

old news

reason= so ppl cant stop bitching of how much they miss the old space :'(

Guest Cosmigonon

he came out... ::)

Don't worry, it's all good, next time I'll bring you some Degree deodorant, it really works... ;D

I can be shirtless for hours and no odor... :P

Don't worry, it's all good, next time I'll bring you some Degree deodorant, it really works... ;D

would you apply it on me also baby, do it the right way plzzz...check ur pm biautch

Guest Cosmigonon

would you apply it on me also baby, do it the right way plzzz...check ur pm biautch

Please, stop it!! It's getting hot in herrrrrrre, so I'm taking all my clothes... :-X

Guest durrtylexx

same here babe..I feel you...YUCK I hate bumping into sweaty people...

Guest Cosmigonon

Yes, I do. Not you in particular, but seriously, if I wanted to hang out with a bunch of shirtless buffdudes I'd go to a gay bar.

At the point I have more of other guys' sweat on me than my own because their greasy ass keeps bumping into me, it really makes me want to pour my drink on them and go home. I usually go out onto the patio for a bit but I almost never stay until the main room is no longer open. I like to have the main room to be able to retreat to when I'm too grossed out by the patio to stay out there.

So you are one of those that actually stays insisde until 8 am... :o I always wondered who those people were, everytime I went to the bathoroom and looked down the balcony and saw all that people still inside...

It's all good, that's why they got the big room, the terrace, the lounge, so anybody can choose where they want to party...

I like Space the way it is, I don't see any need of remodeling soon... 8)