Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space again!!!

Guest 731973lisaloca

Guest LISALOCA

Can you guys beleive that I ended up in SPACE again? :o I don't understand myself. I went to a house party on Saturday and told myself that I was not going anywhere else. I had some jeans, shirt, and sneakers on. After a couple of drinks, my friends dragged my ass to the venue. I got there at about 1:30.....I think.....I don't even know how I drove there...so anyways the place was Jamming. Cedric was kicking everybodies ass and throwing some good sets. I was hanging with the couple that dragged me there and I soon found myself by the ladies bathroom in the main room. I ended up bumping into more of my unusual friends who gave me some fuel. 8) ;D I was dancing my ass off along with them and the crowd. By 4 in the morning, I found myself walking around alone asking myself, "Where the hell was I going to go now?" ??? I was saved by another unusual friend who saw me dazed and :-\ confused. He was feeling good and told me that the patio was opened. Got to the patio at 6 or 7...I think.....and I have to tell you guys that so many people were there. I'm talking old school SPACE heads!! I was freaking out! VIP was nasty packed and full of crazy MOFO's. 8) 8) 8) 8) I saw the usual CJ peeps....I missed Carisa, Cosmigo , Ldyphynx, etc.......Roland was also playing very well. There was no time that I found myself standing asking myself...."What is this SHIT?" I was satisfied with his performance ;)!! Either that or I was really "SATISFIED" 8)

I think I saw POD as well or maybe that was my imagination. Then I had some Muscle freak with no shirt after me thinking he knew me. Everytime I passed by him...He was like," Hey remember me..I know you... :P" Don't you guys get those crunked up type of people when you go to SPACE? I mean I can't get mad because I know that feeling. I did a lot of standing and sitting for like 15 minutes for those who understand. ;) And because I had sneakers on, there was no stopping me at dancing. I had many of my girlfriends there who love to dance and did not stop. Somthing like Carisa and me when we get together. ;D

I had a lot of fun in the patio!! There was a good vibe there this weekend that we havn't had in a long time. I saw ANdrew and I think I almost squeezed the shit out of him when I gave him a hug. Nice seeing you again, finally!! I was very happy to go to Space even though I didn't plan to go. I was suprised to see many friends of mine there and I enjoyed every minute of it. I ended up leaving at 10:30 with a friend of mine because that couple left at an early time. All I know is that my neck and legs hurt from dancing so damn much! :'(

After that, my friends left SPace and ended up at JADE and kept going until State opened. Isn't that some crazy shit. If I would have kept going, my brain would have exploded and my legs would have ripped off me, literaly speaking. ::)

Well I hope you guys liked my story. :-*Hopefully we all get together one day and have a crazy time! ;D Maybe I'll end up at SPACE for TIESTO, even though he's not my style.

I'm definitely going to CAFETERIA on WED !!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Yes Bianca, I totally understand you, some of the best times I've had at Space have been when I didn't plan on going but somehow ended up there. Me and Evelyn went to the Creek Hotel for a litle while and then went to State 8)

I'm glad you had fun, don't worry we'll party pretty soon with you (not for Tiesto, though :P) ;D

Can you guys beleive that I ended up in SPACE again? :o I don't understand myself. I went to a house party on Saturday and told myself that I was not going anywhere else. I had some jeans, shirt, and sneakers on. After a couple of drinks, my friends dragged my ass to the venue. I got there at about 1:30.....I think.....I don't even know how I drove there...so anyways the place was Jamming. Cedric was kicking everybodies ass and throwing some good sets. I was hanging with the couple that dragged me there and I soon found myself by the ladies bathroom in the main room. I ended up bumping into more of my unusual friends who gave me some fuel. 8) ;D I was dancing my ass off along with them and the crowd. By 4 in the morning, I found myself walking around alone asking myself, "Where the hell was I going to go now?" ??? I was saved by another unusual friend who saw me dazed and :-\ confused. He was feeling good and told me that the patio was opened. Got to the patio at 6 or 7...I think.....and I have to tell you guys that so many people were there. I'm talking old school SPACE heads!! I was freaking out! VIP was nasty packed and full of crazy MOFO's. 8) 8) 8) 8) I saw the usual CJ peeps....I missed Carisa, Cosmigo , Ldyphynx, etc.......Roland was also playing very well. There was no time that I found myself standing asking myself...."What is this SHIT?" I was satisfied with his performance ;)!! Either that or I was really "SATISFIED" 8)

I think I saw POD as well or maybe that was my imagination. Then I had some Muscle freak with no shirt after me thinking he knew me. Everytime I passed by him...He was like," Hey remember me..I know you... :P" Don't you guys get those crunked up type of people when you go to SPACE? I mean I can't get mad because I know that feeling. I did a lot of standing and sitting for like 15 minutes for those who understand. ;) And because I had sneakers on, there was no stopping me at dancing. I had many of my girlfriends there who love to dance and did not stop. Somthing like Carisa and me when we get together. ;D

I had a lot of fun in the patio!! There was a good vibe there this weekend that we havn't had in a long time. I saw ANdrew and I think I almost squeezed the shit out of him when I gave him a hug. Nice seeing you again, finally!! I was very happy to go to Space even though I didn't plan to go. I was suprised to see many friends of mine there and I enjoyed every minute of it. I ended up leaving at 10:30 with a friend of mine because that couple left at an early time. All I know is that my neck and legs hurt from dancing so damn much! :'(

After that, my friends left SPace and ended up at JADE and kept going until State opened. Isn't that some crazy shit. If I would have kept going, my brain would have exploded and my legs would have ripped off me, literaly speaking. ::)

Well I hope you guys liked my story. :-*Hopefully we all get together one day and have a crazy time! ;D Maybe I'll end up at SPACE for TIESTO, even though he's not my style.

LOL. Bianca, That sounds like the crazy missions we used to go on. Remember those? It was like non stop partying till monday morning. 8).

18 Smilies on one post! that's a new world record!

You didnt see me in the patio ??? I got back from crobar around 5ish....u said u went to the patio around 6-7am, right? I believe that's when Lemoch was spinning...he had an awesome set! Roland went right after him...but i believe it wasnt till later on in the morning. I left at close! and I got to space at midnight, than went to see seb than went back to space...but i didnt do the whole jade than state thing tho

Guest rollyp66

I did the same! LOL I was @ the same house party... if this is who I think it is

Guest LISALOCA

I did the same! LOL I was @ the same house party... if this is who I think it is

Roly it's Bianca and yes I was at the same party as you buddy!! LOve ya!! :-*